View File

Ok so I had quite a few people asking me to upload a body for download... so here's one I felt was the most complete. You're still going to need to edit the body in-game using racemenu sliders along with those from the new 'CBBE morphs' tab and some from another mod that I will post a link to below. I'll post my slider settings as well to show you how I got the look you see in the pictures. I'm not sure if the mod load order will mean anything for racemenu and the joining mod, but In my experience, you first need to edit the body using the default racemenu sliders in the 'body scales' tab, then move to the 'body' tab to edit the other ones.

AND I finally got off my ass to release my edit for Sotteta Necromancer Outfit. It's in the downloads tab. Sorry for the super long wait. Included are the boots, armor, cuisse, gloves, and scarf.

As always, let me know if any of it is broken and I'll fix it right away.

Mods you need: (aside from the obvious skyui and skse)

CBBE Make sure you get bodyslide as well

Racemenu

XP32 (my bad, it was brought to my attention that you also need the extended version along with it http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/? )

Racemenu Skeleton Sliders (this one is tricky. I'm not 100% sure what is good to install for it to work with the newer versions of the other mods but to be
safe, I downloaded both the ' Slider Complier Beta 6 ' as well as the ' Main file - xml Complier included ' follow the instructions
in the description with activating the mod manually and whatnot and you should be good. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask and I'll see if I can provide a more detailed explanation)

HDT Physics Extentions (along with a preset if you want)

And you can get Sotteta Necromancer Outfit here

Mods that I use and are relevant:

Fair Skin Complexion

Feminine Argonian Textures

You should be good to go to start in-game. If there are any issues with this crap then just ask. This is my first upload so I'm hoping it goes pretty smoothly. If there aren't any issues, I'll start posting other bodies that I think are complete for you.

In case your'e interested, here's some more screenshots of other bodies I can post here at some point.

W T F         W T F        W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF        W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF       W T F

W T F         W T F        W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF        W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF       W T F

W T F         W T F        W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF        W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF       W T F

W T F         W T F        W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF        W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF       W T F     

W T F         W T F        W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF      W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF        W T F       W T F      W T F          WTF       W T F