• 2 weeks later...

This is a great mod. I stumbled across on Nexus forum as i was not aware that someone actually made a mod to do that.

My dream.

Thanks for making it.

So far, it works quiet well.

Occasionally it does seem to do a CTD, but it actually runs once you start again. Not sure what is causing it. Have to check.

No worries.

p.s. i actually have an error report for that. I just found that. If it helps. Me understanding error reports. lol

crash-2021-10-18-23-26-30.log

This drives me mad.

Many many CTD.
It also does not work with Raider Pet Tweak. I was not able to load any module with that enabled. Without it will load enemies.

Edited by wutpickel
On 10/20/2021 at 6:03 PM, wutpickel said:

This drives me mad.

Many many CTD.
It also does not work with Raider Pet Tweak. I was not able to load any module with that enabled. Without it will load enemies.

This mod will cause problems with more than one mod affecting the same group. Probably what you are seeing here.

35 minutes ago, Olmech said:

This mod will cause problems with more than one mod affecting the same group. Probably what you are seeing here.

Well, MTO works. Kind of. Even with city loaded i does run. Though it will crash a couple of time.

I took MTO for the tweak and it seems that tweak just crashes every game which is strange. Anyway, i am ok with MTO actually working so far. Got to take some crashes but it will run.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 2:59 AM, wutpickel said:

This is a great mod. I stumbled across on Nexus forum as i was not aware that someone actually made a mod to do that.

My dream.

Thanks for making it.

So far, it works quiet well.

Occasionally it does seem to do a CTD, but it actually runs once you start again. Not sure what is causing it. Have to check.

No worries.

p.s. i actually have an error report for that. I just found that. If it helps. Me understanding error reports. lol

crash-2021-10-18-23-26-30.log 21.9 kB · 2 downloads

I also hat CTDs with MTO, directly after the game started, I compared my crash log file with yours and it seems to be "MTO City Males.esp"

First I had the Authors pick version, which crashed, then I tried to select all NPCs, which crashed aswell, then I disabled the City Males.esp and it looks like it works. I could at least start the game. 

If you like it experimental, you can load the city but expect crashes. At one point it will actually work.

Other than that, it worked fine if you are at Raiders. That was the main issue for me. Though Diamond City would be great too.

On 11/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, sm0och91 said:

also hat CTDs with MTO, directly after the game started, I compared my crash log file with yours and it seems to be "MTO City Males.esp"

First I had the Authors pick version, which crashed, then I tried to select all NPCs, which crashed aswell, then I disabled the City Males.esp and it looks like it works. I could at least start the game. 

As many, many, many, many, many, many people have said here....dont use on everything. Just use it on enemy factions. Been in my load order over a year now with no CTDs

• 1 month later...

I am getting the strangest bug when attempting to run this mod. I am using the enemies only option and it has worked fine for me in the past but this time it makes all the enemies females that have the exact same face. I have tried everything to try to fix this, put it at the bottom of my load order, checked conflicts in FO4 edit (there were none), and started a new game for every test run but have not found a solution. Not sure if I'm alone with this problem but it is unfortunate since it is doing the exact opposite of the mods intended function and I can not figure out why for the life of me.

• 2 months later...

I just noticed one interesting function of this mod it changes ghoul males to normal human males, I've noticed this mainly on the neighborhood watch NPC's. For some reason it changes the spawn value on the watch to only spawn human version, but the ghoul version is non-existent. And yes I've checked this through the console, if my hyphotesis is correct, basically spawned bunch of them around 10-20 npc's through the console and all of them were human, then I've disabled the mod in the Mod manager and tried again and got both the human and ghoul version.

• 5 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 7:10 PM, Superman DC said:

Enemy males isn't working for me, not sure why.

Do you have any other mods that affect NPCs? Something like Lots More Settlers And Enemies perhaps? Basically if you use this, you really cant use any other NPC altering mod.

41 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Do you have any other mods that affect NPCs? Something like Lots More Settlers And Enemies perhaps? Basically if you use this, you really cant use any other NPC altering mod.

Yep, that's the one, thanks. I guess I'll have to pass for now. I also have mods for mostly female settlers, Brotherhood, and Minutemen. If it turns out that doesn't work either with this setup, I'll swap LMSE for MTO, IIRC in a playthrough I did some months ago without LMSE those mods didn't conflict.

Edited by Superman DC
  • 3 weeks later...