Using BodySlide/Outfit Studio

baseball3gb

Hey everybody,

This is my first time making a thread here on the forums, so I apologize in advance if it's not in the right place.

Anyways, I've recently decided to venture into using bodyslide. I've read through pretty much all of Caliente's tutorials but I'm still completely lost. I was lucky enough to grab HeroedeLeyenda's HDT body mod ( you know the one) before it was removed. I'm trying to convert the Luxury Collection outfits along with a few other armor mods to the Hour Glass CBBE preset.

After some fiddling with Bodyslide, I thought I completed the conversion, only to find that I had replaced my body.

So now I'm back to square one of being completely and utterly lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are there bodyslide files already for this Luxury Collection? (Is it the Luxurious Seduction stuff? If so, then yes - can find it here amongst others in the Dianne user files
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/page-1

Now if there aren't any, open up Bodyslide then in lower right corner, click Outfit Studio, New Project and follow along the prompts. Now unfortunately I'm no expert but there is a guide here on conversions that might be helpful
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1286275

If there are already bodyslide files for the armor, then open up BodySlide (usually from within your mod manager), make sure your Body is the one on the screen, then ctrl-click Batch Build, a pop-up will occur with all the armors you have with bodyslide. You can either right-click on the list and select None for all then click on the ones you want to conform to your body preset (for newly added armors) or just go through the list and click off what you don't want (mainly the various CBBE body options by Caliente otherwise they'll overwrite yours and since the last in the list are the Nevernudes, you'll have undies when you didn't before)

Are there bodyslide files already for this Luxury Collection? (Is it the Luxurious Seduction stuff? If so, then yes - can find it here amongst others in the Dianne user files

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/page-1

Now if there aren't any, open up Bodyslide then in lower right corner, click Outfit Studio, New Project and follow along the prompts. Now unfortunately I'm no expert but there is a guide here on conversions that might be helpful

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=1286275

If there are already bodyslide files for the armor, then open up BodySlide (usually from within your mod manager), make sure your Body is the one on the screen, then ctrl-click Batch Build, a pop-up will occur with all the armors you have with bodyslide. You can either right-click on the list and select None for all then click on the ones you want to conform to your body preset (for newly added armors) or just go through the list and click off what you don't want (mainly the various CBBE body options by Caliente otherwise they'll overwrite yours and since the last in the list are the Nevernudes, you'll have undies when you didn't before)

Great, thanks!

I'm in the process of building everything right now. My only question is that it asked me to select a location to save my conversion -- I'm assuming this matters, so where should it be? 

Just build them in a working location, dose not matter where, then when its finished, zip them all up and add that as a mod into your game, that should work ok, if you want different body types in the game for your different characters then add the body nifs to that zip file and name it for that or any other way to remind you 6-8 months later just what the hell the body type is.

Varithina is correct, now if you use Mod Organizer as a mod manager you would select the overwrite folder as a destination and then right click on it (when BodySlide is all done) and select "create mod" for the pop-up and giving it a descriptive name so you can remember later what it is.

Varithina is correct, now if you use Mod Organizer as a mod manager you would select the overwrite folder as a destination and then right click on it (when BodySlide is all done) and select "create mod" for the pop-up and giving it a descriptive name so you can remember later what it is.

I do use Mod Organizer, and I still prefer to build to a working directory rather than to the overwrite folder, though I do wish you could get bodyslide to use and remember a specific folder for its build location.

Archived