CBBE HDT armors for light armo?

Debido24

Anyone know of some good looking HDT/TBBP armors for CBBE? I've been googling for hours and searching on the nexus but I can't find any that appeal to me. I use tattoo's so skimpy is fine.

[Edits] I could also use some hair mods with HDT compatability, tired of all these ponytails :|

Anyone know of some good looking HDT/TBBP armors for CBBE? I've been googling for hours and searching on the nexus but I can't find any that appeal to me. I use tattoo's so skimpy is fine.

[Edits] I could also use some hair mods with HDT compatability, tired of all these ponytails :|

KS Hairdos for hair. (Don't forget to download the HDT BBP Fix, I did, and was wondering why HDT was broken for months)

As for armors, heres a huge list of bodyslide conversions people made.

EDIT: Additionally for hair. 

KS Hairdos for hair. (Don't forget to download the HDT BBP Fix, I did, and was wondering why HDT was broken for months)

any chance of a link for the hdt fix? I'm pretty sure I already got it, but I'd like to make sure

any chance of a link for the hdt fix? I'm pretty sure I already got it, but I'd like to make sure

It's not the skeleton fix, which is insanely outdated. Its a patch for KS Hairdos, on its nexus page.

I'll just leave these links here for you to check out

Celes Nightingale Armor - Can be as revealing as you want it to be

Emfy Cleric Robes TBBP/Bodyslide files in optionals

Female Hairstyles with Physics - As the name suggests

Gwelda: Little Red Riding Hood - Skimpy outfit

HHairstyles - HHaley of Fairskin Complexion released some HDT Hair

Merta Black Rose Armor - Incredibly skimpy armor with plenty of show for tatoos.

I'll just leave these links here for you to check out

Celes Nightingale Armor - Can be as revealing as you want it to be

Emfy Cleric Robes TBBP/Bodyslide files in optionals

Female Hairstyles with Physics - As the name suggests

Gwelda: Little Red Riding Hood - Skimpy outfit

HHairstyles - HHaley of Fairskin Complexion released some HDT Hair

Merta Black Rose Armor - Incredibly skimpy armor with plenty of show for tatoos.

It's not the skeleton fix, which is insanely outdated. Its a patch for KS Hairdos, on its nexus page.

Thanks guys, also that black rose armor is exactly what I needed to show tattoos and get HDT physics.

Archived