Installed Sexlab, Devious Devices and Display model mods and nothing is happening?

Toasty Tobasco

Did you run fnis?

Ah, I had a little trouble finding that. Thank you.

Do I need to install the spells add-on?

Yes, install all three. Behaviors, Creatures, and Spells.  

Game repeatedly crashes if I install Creature animations, I've got all the requirements from what I can tell. The FNIS spells seem to work now but holy crap is there a ton of idles to sort through. Display model spells dont work at all, they say they activated but nothing happens other than upper left hand text.

It also doesnt help I'm finding problems with Sexlab Arousal (seemingly not working at all) , along with Captured dreams (but these are minor ones)

Did you run fnis?

Game repeatedly crashes if I install Creature animations, I've got all the requirements from what I can tell. The FNIS spells seem to work now but holy crap is there a ton of idles to sort through. Display model spells dont work at all, they say they activated but nothing happens other than upper left hand text.

It also doesnt help I'm finding problems with Sexlab Arousal (seemingly not working at all) , along with Captured dreams (but these are minor ones)

Obviously I don't know how or what you did on install, but you really shouldn't have any problems with either of those mods. Do you have / use PDT Wrapper (Scalpel) or Save Game Cleaner tools?  Scalpel can help determine what's making your game CTD and Save Game Cleaner is a must have. Do you have Papyrus logging enabled? Look at that log file can also help determine what might be messing your game up.

Did you run fnis?

Obviously I don't know how or what you did on install, but you really shouldn't have any problems with either of those mods. Do you have / use PDT Wrapper (Scalpel) or Save Game Cleaner tools?  Scalpel can help determine what's making your game CTD and Save Game Cleaner is a must have. Do you have Papyrus logging enabled? Look at that log file can also help determine what might be messing your game up.

No I dont have those and have been looking for tools to help determine the issues, thank you

Archived