Health / Stamina / Magicka restore potions disappear from my inventory after being picked up

lorddenorstrus

The title pretty much sums it up, I'm not quite sure what caused the issue.  The only new mod I've gotten in the last few weeks is Adamantium and Realistic Water 2.  And I've played over 12 hours with both with out issue.  I saved and quit yesterday and today when I came back my potions chunk of the inventory was just gone.  They're not invisible like an old glitch with Dark Brotherhood armor i remember from previously playing on 360 (I tried using console commands to add some health potions to my inventory and carry capacity didn't change)

Considering the hours of gameplay I've had with out issue and it's just happening now I'm just not really sure what changed to cause the issue.  If my mod list and load order is required for the solution just let me know.  As of now I'm not sure if the issue is even mod related at all..

The issue is character specific and back saving about 6 hours to a really old save I have working potions in my inventory.  What is more baffling is that in the last 6 hours all I've done is explore Dwemer ruins and do vanilla content...

Archived