Information Request (Paradise halls, texture optimizer)

valcon767

asking for information and opinions

First

Texture Optimizer ----  worth using for a playing game ?? noticeable performance increase???

Second

Civil War Overhaul ---- worth playing???  papyrus impact (if known)??  which version you are talking about??

Third

Paradise Halls (PH) -- while fixing a different issue I recently removed all my PH mods from playlist.

I want to put PH Main, SL Extension, Fellglow Camp, Family Feud, and something that maybe adds a merchant back in.

I just need to know which version of which files to put in (and how they are placed in relation to each other) to put it back in my

game (not using DAYMOYL, but am using SL161. B).

I can place into my load order itself without a problem but having made the mistake of not writing down that information when I

removed them, and having over 30 different PH files in a single folder (multiple version of a lot of files), I managed to confuse

myself on what I actually need and in what order for it to work correctly.

I probably have almost everything I need but just don't want to mess up the order they need to be in to make it work right.

Thank you for any information given.

Archived