Randomizing raiders?

soultwist

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Its possible. its awesome. itll be lots of work to make it only create hot characters. The asyest way fot it to work would be to add an randomizing script for the npc generation, but if you do that you can end with some really hot npcs and some horrendous beasts that should be killed with fire before laying eggs! One would need to hardcode wich markings would be accepted, and the proportions to the body.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

I found a solution, but someone would need to contact this mod author: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10233/?

he made several body models (20 for now) into "under under armors" that go under everithing, make every npc spawn with one of them equiped on a not used slot and you would have your random body mods.

EDIT: I contacted the author and am waiting for his anwer if I can use his mod as basis, if he allow Ill create this mod (its so siple that doesnt even need geck :mellow: I feel really stupid by thinking of harder and longer ways one could mod it)

Archived