UNPBO Armour?

Sidereel

So most people have probably seen Mango on Nexus. She's got a UNPBO body, but damned if I can't find any actual armour for the body. As much as I love her tits, I'd like to get her some clothes. Does anyone have any unpbo armour links?

I normally use cbbe, so I don't know if I can or how to convert unp armor to unpbo bodyslide.

So most people have probably seen Mango on Nexus. She's got a UNPBO body, but damned if I can't find any actual armour for the body. As much as I love her tits, I'd like to get her some clothes. Does anyone have any unpbo armour links?

I normally use cbbe, so I don't know if I can or how to convert unp armor to unpbo bodyslide.

Curious, and sorry if this is a dumb question, but couldn't you just make a new body for her in BS?  Or is there something special about the UNPBO body mesh (higher polys?) ?  Have no experience with it.

Curious, and sorry if this is a dumb question, but couldn't you just make a new body for her in BS?  Or is there something special about the UNPBO body mesh (higher polys?) ?  Have no experience with it.

I could make a body, I usually use cbbe curvy because I'm lazy, and most of my followers use it unless they are petite, but her body is just too banging to change it. Unfortunately it is one of the bodies with absolutely no armors for it, but I just can't bring myself to change it...

post-32709-0-17253400-1456293970_thumb.png

...is just too banging to change it. ... I just can't bring myself to change it...

LOL! I hear ya...she does have nice tits.

Archived