CTD whenever i try to start,load or begin a new save file

herjoh

Whenever i start,load or start a new seve file i get a CTD.

I have fully uninnstaled my mods and skyrim several times, and i still have this problem

Loot, Wyre smash says it is no problem at all. but TES5Edit givs me hundred of red lines when the edit filter is toggled on, i have fixed all ITM files. i have no idea how to fix more.

(My mod loadorder is in the notepad file)

Is there a way to fix this? 

Skyrim Mod loadorder.txt

I may just be doing something wrong myself. But, I've always found loading saves from the opening screen to be dodgy.

The solution I found is more of a work-around than a solution: Instead of loading the save right away, start a new game, then load a save from the newly started new game.

Adds a few steps. But, for me, works far more consistently. I think it may have something to do with the moment when all of your mods come on-line and initialize.

are you getting the CTD when you disable all your mods? (im assuming not since you posted your mods list) if not then the way to go about it is start off with everything disabled, activate 5-10 at a time and try running the game, over and over until you find which group of mods is making you crash so you can pinpoint your problem. The only times I've ever CTD'd from the main menu is either because I forgot to activate a prerequisite mod or a mod itself just isn't playing friendly with my setup.

Archived