Question About SCR

I've read through the thread for a SCR and I'm just a bit confused on what is necessary to run it. So I thought I'd ask. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.

SCR is required for a number of mods and under its requirements it lists maternity clothes. If I do not plan on running PregnancyNG do I need these? Or can I run the rest of the mods that require SCR successfully w/out the them?

Guest Loogie

If you don't plan on using pregnancy, you can run without maternity clothes. However, occasionally NPCs are wearing pregnancy clothes to simulate them being pregnant - this should change in the next version, however.

SCR just requires FalloutNV.esm and Sexout.esm to run and that's it. Although these ESMs are need for all Sexout mods it doesn't hurt to install the others listed below as well.

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The above is also the load order as well.

All ESPs for with Sexout in the name are optional installs and you most likely got confused as SCR is a requirement for PregnancyNG and maternity clothes to work.

Both good plugins though.

If you don't plan on using pregnancy' date=' you can run without maternity clothes. However, occasionally NPCs are wearing pregnancy clothes to simulate them being pregnant - this should change in the next version, however.[/quote']

The randomly Pregnant NPC's are only called by Pregnancy not SCR, so they shouldn't appear unless Pregnancy is used.

Archived