A noob doesn't know how access sexlab

Hey guys I need help, I'm a newfag and I don't know I can activate the SexLab Mod in Skyrim. I downloaded the .esm file, i copied it in the data file, i "activated" it in the main menu and now, in the game I don't knox get SexLab. Is it in e specific space or have I to do a quest ? Please help me T.T

Guest MonsterFish

You need to have SkyUI and access it through the MCM menu in the main menu.

Also download and use FNIS to get it to work properly.

SL is only a framework, it doesn't allow a user to perform the pixel nasty without a mod to use that framework, the ones most people use for testing purposes is Matchmaker and Mass Matchmaker. It'll add some spells for you to use on NPC and Player.

And now how use mod Maria Eden Prostitution ? (I dropped SKSE ans SkUI, my game was corrupted because of SKSE T.T)

Without SKSE and SKYUI you cannot have Sexlab AT ALL. If your game was corrupted, it wasn't SKSE or SKYUI that did it, those mods and the Fuz-Roh-Dah mod are standard mods EVERYONE should be using ALL the time.

If you are serious about modding though, start here: http://wiki.step-project.com/Main_Page

Setting up a STEP setup will take you long hours of work but the result is a much better game both visually and in play. They have step by step instructions which will also help you in getting used to the tools for installing and using mods.

Once you've managed to get that basic step setup, you'll know well how to install any additional mods you want to add onto the top of that STEP setup.

I have a cracked version, the 1.1.21 or smoething like that. So Ican't use SKSE because It just support the last version of Skyrim

NO support help for you then. See the "Community Rules".

Come back when you have a LEGAL version and we'll help you then.

Be patient and Steam will hold a sale and you can get Skyrim with all DLCs for a few bucks, it's on sale regularly so it shouldn't take long.

I have a cracked version, the 1.1.21 or smoething like that. So Ican't use SKSE because It just support the last version of Skyrim

where do you live to not have money to buy skyrim at this point? legendary edition is 30€ and if you have pc which runs it you could put aside about 10€ worth/month and have it in 3 months. on sale legendary can go as low as 10€ and if that isnt low enough then how the heck you have computer?

• 2 years later...

Archived