and now for some bitching and complaining about blender

Zor2k13

FUCK YOU BLENDER FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU WITH A RUSTY BARBED PIKE YOU STUPID BASS ACKWARDS UPSIDE DOWN BASTARD CHILD OF 3DSMAX WITH YOUR FUCKED UP CONTROLS AND WRONG GRID ALIGNMENT AND DAM STUPID SQUARE SHAPE AT STARTUP!

It took almost HALF a dam day to figure out how to import, edit and properly export a single dam wall mesh FUCK BLENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever thought it was a great idea to have to type in a dam file path for the location of the file and ANOTHER file path for the actual file name should be air dropped into north korea with a giant american flag on a big pole strapped to their back and foced to wear a tshirt that reads "only kim jung un is fat I'm just stupid" and also wearing a blindfold. oh oh and a go pro camera superglued to their head so we can see how they die NO GUI for file browsing WTF BLENDER????

To export something ANYTHING I have to select it all FIRST then go to export like that whole scene I just manipulated doesn't mean a dam thing unless selected WTF if someone doesn't want certain things exported WHY would they leave it in there in the first place? Delete the unwanted things then go export but noooooo we gotta make it annoying somehow or it just isn't blender then? Just call it BENDER instead as in what people will go on after trying to use this SHIT.

I used to used 3dsmax years ago for modding another game can't even remember what game it was but dammit 3dsmax was a ton more intuitive and easier to learn right away. The view port controls were much better none of that middle mouse button shit from what I remember anyway.

The only praise I can offer is to room207 for packing all the required stuff into a portable version and uploading it to the nexus. Thanks room207 for putting everything there so I didn't have to read hundreds of pages of reddit snob excrement just to figure out python stuff and scripts and all that other stuff.

I fucking HATE blender I really hope I don't need to use it ever again for anything at all. From what I have read over the years 3dsmax is no saint either though when it comes to oblivion/skyrim stuff but at some point there is no other way to edit things past a certain point.

Archived