Neckline issue

Hey everybody. I am not sure inhowfar this is Sexout related, but since this is the Tech support forum I give it a shot.

I found out that the heads of my PC and the NPCs do not really fit the bodies (see attached screens, one with a child, one with my char). Do you know of any mod or any steps I could take to remove this. While it is not exactly game breaking and I could live with it it is not exactly aethetically pleasing.

Thanks in advance.

attachment.php?aid=9601

attachment.php?aid=9602

As far as I know this is a game engine limitation. The obvious ways out are to download necklace/clothing mods that mask that, etc.

With me, my characters tend to have very similar body/head colour, so I don't get that issue as much (I don't know why) but I do notice it *a lot* with NPC's.

I'm not exactly sure there is any way to fix it.

Guest Loogie

You have two issues here:

The first one with the kid is really just a base game problem. That outfit he's wearing is an adult outfit, and the game is trying to put the kid texture on the visible part of his body.

The second is because the head texture and body texture you have don't match well. This is a problem that's been around since Oblivion at least.

The problem was that I needed a face texture with exactly this lipstick and there is only one around.

So this means, there is no fix for this? Ah well, better than a CTD. She will wear scarfs from now on. :D

Archived