Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M Non Nude Version

JosefGrey

@ Josef Grey: I love what you're doing with these armor sets. I loved the original work but hated that many of them didn't cover the nipples or had issues with the weight slider. I also love the fact that you've made a point to make the new parts of the armor match the theme of the actual set (with the lore friendly versions). I also really like that the thong bottom isn't the exact same color for each set (the Dwarven set with the purple accents is awesome. I really hope that you intend to revamp the entire set that the original modder has done. Keep up the great work on this project.

@ DARTHANIMAL: The armor the character in your avatar pic has...any chance you know of a place it's available? It was up on the Nexus at one point, but the file has been in hidden mode for a good while now. I've been looking to get the CBBE version of those sets (Skull Armor and Heavy Metal Plus I believe they are called). Any info would be appreciated.

@ Josef Grey: I love what you're doing with these armor sets. I loved the original work but hated that many of them didn't cover the nipples or had issues with the weight slider. I also love the fact that you've made a point to make the new parts of the armor match the theme of the actual set (with the lore friendly versions). I also really like that the thong bottom isn't the exact same color for each set (the Dwarven set with the purple accents is awesome. I really hope that you intend to revamp the entire set that the original modder has done. Keep up the great work on this project.

Thanks man! It's moving along. Had some technical hiccups this week plus a few days of exhaustion from rushing through Diablo 3' date=' but the next version will be up within the next couple of days.

The next version is going to add new textures and reflection maps for all of the fetish models, which should offer a more realistic look.

Example screen:

In addition it will add tops and textures for Dragonplate, Scaled, and Scaled Horn armors.

• 2 months later...

Archived