Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M Non Nude Version

JosefGrey

For anyone looking for the download link to this mod, it is available on the Nexus at the link below.

Download: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16781

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm currently working on (among other things) a 'non nude' version of MAK's CBBEv3M remodeled vanilla armor.

The main reason I am making this is that I really like the armor sets, but I think it's kind of goofy when the nipples pop out at maximum weight settings. So, by non nude, I mean that all armor sets that show nipples (usually when the weight is maxed) will have an inner garment to cover them.

That doesn't mean however that it will be 'boring'. I'm working on two different versions -- one with more of a fetish feel in which the inner garment will have a material similar to vinyl/latex, and will match each armor set. A second version will be more lore friendly. In addition, I plan on modeling a mini-skirt to add to most of the armor sets (mainly the ones that look like they are missing something on the lower body).

Here's a sample of the fetish top for steel armor at 0 weight (still modeling the 100 weight version):

cbbev3nnscreen1.jpg

nice, maybe with improving the texture, it will look much better..yup i definitely with you for creating some mini skirt or at least undies that look pretty close to vanilla, the original undies looks a bit ....well...."extreme".

love MAK version of CBBE, coz it has slightly wider waist, thigh and calf, badly i already tweak dimon99 UNP for personal use to make it look like tougher woman or sporty look, guess MAK also seeing the same thing and apply it to CBBE. Guess with this project you working on i might give MAK's CBBE a try.

Good news~ the 100 weight model for the top is done and works great. I'm debating just doing the lore friendly textures and releasing the first version with just the top. I could add the skirt version later. I am going to match the material and color of the panties to the top though (and for the lore friendly version I'll match the texture).

Any suggestions?

Pics below:

cbbev3nnscreen2.jpg

cbbev3nnscreen3.jpg

That looks fantastic! Although I personally wouldn't download it until the skirt/boyshorts addition was completed. I was thinking something along these lines, although a skirt would be great too. (This is an image suggestion that I posted over at Nexus, and I got negative rep for a polite request...)

alternateunderwearshape.jpg

I like and I am agreed about that a skirt probably like on of those asian mmo, with one half side longer and shorter, or the panty is a better sexy looking but not exposing so much. Besides a panty is more practical for a female warrior even women don't feel confortable with those thong, just a showcase image but they don't sleep with those.

I definitely agree with both of you. I got permission from the original author of Oblivion's Rogue Armor to use his skirt mesh as a base for modeling mine. The stretchiness in the mesh gives it a similar look to the top I modeled.

Here's a picture of the Skyrim fetish version of it:

15632-2-1335381304.jpg

I won't be using the additional belts (since most of MAK's armors have "belts"), and I'll try and fix the weird weighting between the legs, heh.

On a side note, what lore friendly material would go well with the Dwarven armor you think? Some kind of fine brassy chain maybe?

Aaaaaaaargh. For future reference to anyone modeling tightly fitted clothes in Blender, I highly recommend using the Bone Weight Copy script at quality '4', as opposed to what tutorials say. It takes forever, but I just gave up trying to fix some poor weighting done by the script at a lower quality. The end result being I have to model the 100 weight top all over for one of the Dwarven set... oh well, at least I learned that lesson early.

0 weight top on dwarven:

dwarven1.jpg

Hello JosefGrey' date=' do you also converting the armor to another body mod or do you only add something to cover the exposed things?

[/quote']

I'll just be adding innerwear stuff. I have a half finished big project I need to get back to working on once I'm done with this.

Hmm...personally I wouldn't want the thong to change >.>

I'm going to release a version with the thong. The thong is going to have the same texture as the innerwear top though (whichever that may be depending on the armor and version). I may edit the thong model though, because it seems like it was pretty hastily done.

Dwarven is done~

Hopefully I don't have to remodel the top anymore -- now that I've gotten past the weighting issues the rest should go faster.

Pic of the fetish version:

dwarvenx.jpg

Studded is done. What color would be better for the fetish version?

studded.jpg

Can we see an example of the second more lore friendly version?

Steel is the only one I've done so far~. I like how it came out though.

lorenk.jpg

Scratch that. Just did Dwarven. Probably gonna tweak the specular/normal map and settings some. I'm going for a velvet look similar to the draped stuff on the male armor.

dwarfloretop.jpg

This is looking awesome. As far as the studded fetish goes' date=' I think the lighter color looks best, although I will definitely be using all the lore friendly stuff.

[/quote']

Yeah, I like the lighter one too I think. I also think I'm going to change the Dwarven fetish color to purple, mebbe.

As for progress, I finished the studded imperial armor last night and just need to test out the lore texture I made.

I think I'm going to finish up all the lore textures for the ones I've done so far and make an initial release. That way I can get a large pool of feedback as I'm working on stuff and it will probably save me work in the future.

Studded Imperial lore version:

imperiallore.jpg

I don't think I realized how big of a job doing this mod was when I started it, but now that I'm pretty far along into it I'm really happy with how it is turning out.

EDIT: I went ahead and made a nice screenshot capping backdrop to get ready for the first release. Gotta make some lore friendly textures for the thong (heh) and organize/test all the models one last time, then it will be good to go. The first release will include Steel, Studded, Studded Imperial, and Dwarven. The remaining ones that need tops (I think anyways) are Falmer, scaled, Scaled Horn, Ebony, and Forsworn.

461616_3571002866096_1003729645_33274397_68318157_o.jpg

Wow this is really looking nice' date=' Please tell me we can start downloading a few of these to try out soon. I've got nearly all of MAK07's armors installed, but this would perfect them I think.

[/quote']

Yep, I'm preparing stuff for the first release. My guess is I'll have it up in the next day or two.

This looks unreal' date=' Thanks for your hard work on this, And definitely the skirt idea with one side longer than the other running on a diagonal sort of thing would top this off for sure. Great job !!!!!

[/quote']

Thanks~, I didn't realize going into it how much work it would be. The biggest time-consumer is the fact that the blender scripts haven't been updated to support Skyrim, and every model needs to be pieced together in Nifskope. I'll be getting on the skirt as soon as I finish the tops for the other armor sets that need it. I also want to remodel the thong and texture it properly.

Archived