asking for a mod for skyrim

ALEXmercer74

is there any mod for pegnancy mod users that npcs use condoms during sex to stop pregnancy and cuming everytime inside the player?if there is just tell me where i can find it....tired of getting npcs load in my characters pussy every single time

Im quite sure you can change the pregnancy chance in most mods via the MCM menu

Im using Soulgem Oven III and in the MCM menu is pregnancy chance for Humanoids and Beasts i have set it to 40% for both and my character gets rarely pregnant.

is there any mod for pegnancy mod users that npcs use condoms during sex to stop pregnancy and cuming everytime inside the player?if there is just tell me where i can find it....tired of getting npcs load in my characters pussy every single time

Im using Soulgem Oven III and in the MCM menu is pregnancy chance for Humanoids and Beasts i have set it to 40% for both and my character gets rarely pregnant.

no man im not looking for another pregnancy mod...im just tired of washing sperm out everytime...i need a mod to npcs use condoms to stop cuming inside pussy

no man im not looking for another pregnancy mod...im just tired of washing sperm out everytime...i need a mod to npcs use condoms to stop cuming inside pussy

Ohhh now i see, you use the mod Being Female, sorry to to break that to you, but thats a mechanic specific to BF and unless someone makes a mod (where, there is non at existence atm. the only mod that add's condoms is STD)  that connects the 2 mods together or is a patch for BF, you will have to deal with that :C

Archived