Non-sissy looking nude males?

Asariphile

I'm getting some characters ready for some of the adult mods, Ive been looking for a good male nude mesh and texture. Ive found one that fits my tastes but it dosen't have an erection option so its going to look weird when the sex animations arrive. Ive been looking for a replacement but all of them seem to make males look like they are part of a teen girl magazine. Completely shaved and boyish looking. While this might fly for elves or even Imperials to SOME degree Nords don't need to look like pansy flower pickers.

I use this mod currently (the hairy version)

anyone know of something similar with an erect option?

Edit: Sorry I put this in downloads section on accident. Can someone move it?

FavoredSoul makes a nude male mod for Skyrim. Though I am using another mod for the body, the FavoredSoul rar file has a folder of options for either erect or flaccid that you can just drop into the correct folder in your data folder. It does not change my body mod in any way and there are no obvious seams or weird looking anomalies. The penis size can also be selected. I know there is a way in CK to give this option to just your character, making him the best hung male in the game, but I haven't gotten that far yet. You can find the FavoredSoul meshes on Nexus.

I prefer the 4uDik mesh and textures for Males rather than the Favoredsoul ones.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4535&highlight=4udik

The textures are very detailed' date=' with manly/hairy options, and more importantly the erect genitals don't look like they came from an well endowed elephant. It's a more realistically proportioned model.

[/quote']

I agree haha.

d/ling now

Archived