Need help in making custom follower

dadadacool

Hi everyone ! Thanks to this tutorial ---> link I was about to achieve my goal and convert my character into a standalone follower.

Thing is, something very strange occured....

My follower does have all the dialogue options and so on, but she doesn't have any warpaint at all and a horrible neck seam (and I think the skin tone is a bit different).

And I found out by the "help" command in the console that there were not one, but two Xana (my follower's name) !

When I use the "player.placeatme" command to see how she looks like, she is exactly how I wanted her to be, but she doesn't have any dialogue options and keep insulting me ("skeever but", etc...).

I put a picture, on the right, the good looking but mean follower, on the left, the kind but not good looking follower :
post-52848-0-98133900-1455025061_thumb.jpg

So what should I do ? I did the right settings in relationships and factions. For the warpaint, I put it directly on the follower's skinhead texture. It seemed a little bit hazardous, but when I saw the second Xana, there is no doubt that should work, right ?

Does somebody has a little time to help me out and explain to me how I can add warpaint from mods into a standalone follower in a more stable way ? Or how can I get the second follower working ?

Looks like you have a duplicated NPC or a duplicated reference to the NPC. (Hard to say the real cause.)

Check with CK if you have two references to the NPC (go to the NPC, right click and check Use Info)

Archived