Starting fresh again

Rei Sakura

Hey there everyone. I am back once again but now with a new video card :D so since i got a new video card. I re installed skyrim and wanted to re mod it once more. I am trying to find armor or clothing mods that will work right with Cbbe. I have always wainted to find a mod that would replace the normal clothing/armor set that would show what kind of bust my character has and what not but never seem to find them. If you have any armor or clothing mods that you think I would like. send the link to them so I can try them out. So far every mod that i have installed so far including the body mod. Is working correct so I am happy as well :D Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a awesome night or day. If you need more info about what other mods I have installed let me know so I can list them. 

Armor mods that are Bodyslide compatible should do what you want. You might want to watch a vid on using Bodyslide though. 

oh ok cool would you happen to have some links to some and how come? did they change something while i was gone? Sorry i have been away for a while now. 

Archived