[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

Dark World Reborn Ass Sub-Mod Release v1.10

Hey guys, just your resident lurker here. So today I realized there was a notable lack of asses in this mod, so I decided to add my own. Cue crappy coding and *cough* copy pasting *cough*

What this sub-mod adds:

• New ass traits complete with crappy artwork
  • Randomly assigned new traits like main mod

Compatibility - Should work with practically everything the main core mod works with

Bugs - Might be a few, I have no idea

I hope you guys enjoy this, and all credit and thanks goes to Dewguru and all the others who have worked to make Dark World possible.

- Turtle Pancakes

New Update Released - v1.10

v1.10 Changelog:

- Fixed localisation desc errors
- Changed and updated artwork to distignuish it from main core traits
- Balanced new traits

Dark World Ass Mod v1.10.zip

Just making sure since I had similar problem. Do you have the paradox gift dlc (eastindian)?

Doesn't ring any bell, is also not in any DLC list i know of CK2 (DLCs you can get at the moment)

Rajas Of India and Eastern Clothing Pack are the only DLC with "east" in it, that i have.

Edit:

OK, it seems i never looked in the "keys" part of my paradox forum profile.

I'll activate the gift pack and see if it changes anything.

Still would be strange, because there wasn't any problem in 2.4.

Edit (2 hours testgame later):

Thanks Humbert, that seems to have solved my problem, no error anymore.

Hello! I have downloaded your mod today and it seems very interesting, but I could not find much information about it and so I hope that I am permitted to ask some here! (If not I'll delete my post and ask it in the cottect channel.)

1) What is the MTTH on the Ilith event (I have all three modules enabled), is it guaranteed to happen?

2) Does government form affect anything? Can I make my tribe into a merchant republic and still get all the events?

3) Does religion affect anything? Can I be a germanic faith and get all or most of hte events?

Thank you in advance for reading!

For those who were asking about the Arglwydd mod (male-dominant mind control), I got a response from the guy who's currently developing it.  He says he's thought about bringing it to LoversLab, but since he wasn't the one who originally came up with the mod, he doesn't want to post it anywhere else without the original designers' permission.  And they, unfortunately, haven't checked in since last June.  So for now, he's just going to be posting it in the thread they started.

The latest version is still here, confirmed compatible with the latest patch, though he hasn't added any of the Conclave-specific features he's thinking of (like brainwashed council members who always agree with you).  You'll need a login for Hypnopics Collective, but it's free.  (It's also part of a board where people develop lots of other mind-control themed games, so if that's your kink, it's well worth the time taken to register.)

Just making sure since I had similar problem. Do you have the paradox gift dlc (eastindian)?

Doesn't ring any bell, is also not in any DLC list i know of CK2 (DLCs you can get at the moment)

Rajas Of India and Eastern Clothing Pack are the only DLC with "east" in it, that i have.

Edit:

It probably didn't cause issues before, because that file wasn't in there before. It was only added with the recent mod posting.

Hello! I have downloaded your mod today and it seems very interesting, but I could not find much information about it and so I hope that I am permitted to ask some here! (If not I'll delete my post and ask it in the cottect channel.)

1) What is the MTTH on the Ilith event (I have all three modules enabled), is it guaranteed to happen?

2) Does government form affect anything? Can I make my tribe into a merchant republic and still get all the events?

3) Does religion affect anything? Can I be a germanic faith and get all or most of hte events?

If you're using what has currently been posted, then there is no longer a MTTH event in the Lilith mod, plus the Children of Lilith mod hasn't been posted yet (most likely the first part of it will be republished in the Reborn format sometime Sunday evening).

Government and Religion with what has been presently published, is not impacted. When the Children of Lilith mod is published, it'll have a custom religion, and a likely impact on the government if you opt to adopt the religion (which is entirely optional in it).

Edit:

That's a good point I hadn't considered. The South Indian Portrait gift DLC (southindian.gfx) is not available on Steam, so some are overlooking it as a requirement. On one hand, the DLC is free, but because it's tucked away on Paradox's website, it's easy to overlook. This could cause a lot of confusion for my portraits mod and may have to be pointed out in the topic post. What concerns me is what happens if a new CKII player hops on board - will they have access to this free DLC, or is this exclusive to pre-existing CKII players? If it's exclusive, then those players will be locked out of fulfilling my mod's requirements! The least Paradox should do is list it on Steam with a price point. I'll research it and learn more.

If anyone doesn't have access to this free DLC (for whatever reason), delete southindian.gfx in the portrait mod's interface folder and you'll be fine.

That's a good point I hadn't considered. The South Indian Portrait gift DLC (southindian.gfx) is not available on Steam, so some are overlooking it as a requirement. On one hand, the DLC is free, but because it's tucked away on Paradox's website, it's easy to overlook. This could cause a lot of confusion for my portraits mod and may have to be pointed out in the topic post. What concerns me is what happens if a new CKII player hops on board - will they have access to this free DLC, or is this exclusive to pre-existing CKII players? If it's exclusive, then those players will be locked out of fulfilling my mod's requirements! The least Paradox should do is list it on Steam with a price point. I'll research it and learn more.

If anyone doesn't have access to this free DLC (for whatever reason), delete southindian.gfx in the portrait mod's interface folder and you'll be fine.

When I posted the new mod, I added it to both the FAQ and the file read me, but I know that I don't always read things either until things don't work as expected the first time. Then I usually read them and am all 'duh'.

My understanding of the southindian.gfx is that it's a gift for simply registering on the Paradox forum, and I indicate it as such when I list it.

portraits_southindian.gfx - Paradox forum gift for registering

In the grand scheme of things, I'm not too worried about it for new people. Those people will end up getting used to the whole important aspect of reading the fine print on making some of the trickier mods work (which is important not only for the ReMeDy mod, but many mods from all kinds of games). The ones that I figure will have the larger headaches are those who it worked for fine before, bought Conclave's addition and are more likely to think "but I own everything so something else must be broken," because they're not aware of the Paradox gift.

I think it is available also for new players (until now)

because my own paradox account is relatively new (maybe a year old)

but if you don't know about these DLCs (there is also one for EU4 with unit models)

and you never look in this part of your profile there, you will miss them.

And i didn't read the readme.txt for the mod careful enough, because i thought i had all dlc so i could ignore that part.

I think it is available also for new players (until now)

because my own paradox account is relatively new (maybe a year old)

but if you don't know about these DLCs (there is also one for EU4 with unit models)

and you never look in this part of your profile there, you will miss them.

And i didn't read the readme.txt for the mod careful enough, because i thought i had all dlc so i could ignore that part.

If anyone has problem with a older account try changing you email on the paradox website, that´s how it worked for me.  

Edit:

It probably didn't cause issues before, because that file wasn't in there before. It was only added with the recent mod posting.

If you're using what has currently been posted, then there is no longer a MTTH event in the Lilith mod, plus the Children of Lilith mod hasn't been posted yet (most likely the first part of it will be republished in the Reborn format sometime Sunday evening).

Government and Religion with what has been presently published, is not impacted. When the Children of Lilith mod is published, it'll have a custom religion, and a likely impact on the government if you opt to adopt the religion (which is entirely optional in it).

The "first part" bit intrigues me. Will it include all the succubus content of 1.25, with the "second part" being new content? Or will only part of the old content make it through. Would you mind share some of your plans/changes for the module (if there are any)?

Looking forward to the next updates!

The "first part" bit intrigues me. Will it include all the succubus content of 1.25, with the "second part" being new content? Or will only part of the old content make it through. Would you mind share some of your plans/changes for the module (if there are any)?

Looking forward to the next updates!

The initial release will not include all of the 1.25 Succubus content. Mainly because I'm re-writing things as I go back through, and instead of it being a month or longer before I'm done with it entirely, I'm going to release what I've got and I'll update it as I complete things. Examples of things being re-written are the Blood Moon ceremony and the Succubus Seduction events.

At the same time, there will be some new things in the released mods that weren't there in v1.25.

If there are folks who are still using v1.25, I'd recommend waiting to see what actually gets posted and perhaps see what folks say initially. It may be more worthwhile for those folks to hold out another week or two.

A couple questions;

1)  Does this new version of the game still contain everything from the old Dark Worlds 1.25 mod?

2)  Does this version of the game allow you to start as a Lillithian?

1) Reading the FAQ, or heck, even the response that is directly above your question should give an indication as to this one.

2) No.

1) Reading the FAQ, or heck, even the response that is directly above your question should give an indication as to this one.

I'd like to see how well you can scan through thousands of characters on a screen after getting hit in the head by a falling flatscreen TV from 4 stories up.

Yes, there is a story behind that.  No, I'm not telling you about it.

I'm well aware that this was probably a silly question, but I'd rather inflict a mild annoyance on everyone, myself included, than trigger a migraine because I was too proud to ask for directions.

I'd like to see how well you can scan through thousands of characters on a screen after getting hit in the head by a falling flatscreen TV from 4 stories up.

I'm well aware that this was probably a silly question, but I'd rather inflict a mild annoyance on everyone, myself included, than trigger a migraine because I was too proud to ask for directions.

Stop being entitled.

Sorry to hear that you got hit in the head.

Knowing that, I'd have not responded at all, as if you've trouble reading a couple forum posts without inducing a migraine, then playing a text heavy game with a UI that isn't necessarily the most vision friendly, isn't likely what you should be doing right now.

But hey, it's your call what you do, just like it's mine to refer you instead to where you can find the answer.

Hey guys, just your resident lurker here. So today I realized there was a notable lack of asses in this mod, so I decided to add my own. Cue crappy coding and *cough* copy pasting *cough*

What this sub-mod adds:

Compatibility - Should work with practically everything the main core mod works with

I hope you guys enjoy this, and all credit and thanks goes to Dewguru and all the others who have worked to make Dark World possible.

- Turtle Pancakes

v1.10 Changelog:

- Balanced new traits

Oh hell yes.... I was hoping something would appear for ass!

What this sub-mod adds:

- Turtle Pancakes

v1.10 Changelog:

- Balanced new traits

If the mod breaks in the future, make sure to create separate files for your edits.

How does one check the average life expectancy of a werewolf or elf for example?

I can't seem to find anything in the common folder.

Use Charinfo in console

3.0 = weak hp, usually dies somewhere around 40

4.0 = normal hp, usually dies somewhere 40-60

5.0 = strong hp, usually dies above 60

Assuming health works same way for werewolves.

How does one check the average life expectancy of a werewolf or elf for example?

I can't seem to find anything in the common folder.

Use Charinfo in console

3.0 = weak hp, usually dies somewhere around 40

4.0 = normal hp, usually dies somewhere 40-60

5.0 = strong hp, usually dies above 60

Assuming health works same way for werewolves.

Ah ok thanks.

Sorry to hear that you got hit in the head.

Knowing that, I'd have not responded at all, as if you've trouble reading a couple forum posts without inducing a migraine, then playing a text heavy game with a UI that isn't necessarily the most vision friendly, isn't likely what you should be doing right now.

But hey, it's your call what you do, just like it's mine to refer you instead to where you can find the answer.

I usually dose myself up with painkillers before I play.  I've never let pain stop me from doing things I enjoy before, and I won't now.

It's a little late, but apologies for annoying you, and thank you for the direction.