Looking for scripting modder...

Game Goblin

I don't do this often, normally the response I get when I reach out for a helping hand is to delete my Win32 folder...

But I'm asking for help.

I currently lack time and moreso the technical know-how to whip Slave Town into shape on the overhaul. Which is also leaving Darkwind Island sorely neglected... So I'm looking for a tag team partner who can help with coding and script papyrus and knock that code into shape.

If your interested in lending a hand please send me a PM and we can get down to brass tacks. I'm more than willing to build bits and bobs, and put the legos together so to speak... Just the coding somehow evades me and I think I've contracted dyslexia from just dabbling in it.

Just a warning before hand... My reworking of Slave Town once I get some fuel in the jets is a darker, grittier re-imagining and I have many ideas to ramp up the humiliation and enforced submission of the quest chains. Not going to be for sensitive folk... If all works out the player will really enjoy being a true submissive or a blood soaked liberator.

Please help me LL Mod Kenobi, your my only hope.

Archived