I currently have installed the following:

Death Alternative

Sexlab Defeat

Deviously Helpless

Radiant Prostitution

Devious Deviants

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused etc.

All their requirements / pre-requisites, all the appropriate body / textures etc.

In the MCM all the options for multiple attackers, threesomes etc. are all enabled, but I am not getting any 3 some rapes.

When NPCs do the sexual assault, they always take turns, no threesome scenes whatsoever. Same with creatures.

I would like to know, if I am missing some specific options checked somewhere, or some other mods or something, that will get me some more threesomes or multi scenes. Only thing that gave them to me was Radiant Prostitution, and that was just once, then it stopped again.

I went back over all my options and made sure they are all enabled, and upped the threesome / multiple chances as high as they could go everywhere that they are available. Still nothing.

Thanks

Hi all

Death Alternative

Sexlab Defeat

Deviously Helpless

Radiant Prostitution

Devious Deviants

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused etc.

All their requirements / pre-requisites, all the appropriate body / textures etc.

In the MCM all the options for multiple attackers, threesomes etc. are all enabled, but I am not getting any 3 some rapes.

When NPCs do the sexual assault, they always take turns, no threesome scenes whatsoever. Same with creatures.

I would like to know, if I am missing some specific options checked somewhere, or some other mods or something, that will get me some more threesomes or multi scenes. Only thing that gave them to me was Radiant Prostitution, and that was just once, then it stopped again.

I went back over all my options and made sure they are all enabled, and upped the threesome / multiple chances as high as they could go everywhere that they are available. Still nothing.

Thanks

i have found that it tends to be kind've random, just keep trying on defeat, make sure you set it to at least 90%, no higher. Also have funnybizz's mods too, they add to what types as well, go for a 4-some.

Hi all

Death Alternative

Sexlab Defeat

Deviously Helpless

Radiant Prostitution

Devious Deviants

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused etc.

Thanks

i have found that it tends to be kind've random, just keep trying on defeat, make sure you set it to at least 90%, no higher. Also have funnybizz's mods too, they add to what types as well, go for a 4-some.

Ok

I was steadily increasing the values, and they still didn't seem to work at all at 75%, so I went straight yo 100% and 99% where applicable. I will bring everything down to 90%, see how it goes.

Do you by any chance have a direct link to that, coming up a bit empty on google for though I got lots and lots of poses.

Hi all

Death Alternative

Sexlab Defeat

Deviously Helpless

Radiant Prostitution

Devious Deviants

Sexlab

Sexlab Aroused etc.

Thanks

Ok

I was steadily increasing the values, and they still didn't seem to work at all at 75%, so I went straight yo 100% and 99% where applicable. I will bring everything down to 90%, see how it goes.

Do you by any chance have a direct link to that, coming up a bit empty on google for though I got lots and lots of poses.

if you want a ton of rape or fucked up sex animations, this is the dude you go to.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/

if you want to be randomly stripped, here's a lesser known but very impressive mod. Provided your character actually wears any clothing.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1722-get-stripped-again/

Archived