accessory to make your character look good

Honestly' date=' I know you will all think I am nuts but if you set your glossiness to above 100 it DOES make a difference. I set mine to 1000 and it's a huge difference from 100. I don't even like 100 Glossiness anymore.

[/quote']

jerbs how do you set the gloss to 1k??? lol, sorry for hijacking the thread, with questions. :D

don't worry mailamea10

I want to know about 1k gloss too:)

Wow, what a nifty and audacious way to trick the software into doing that... Thanks, Jerbsinator! I wonder how people find out things like that? Never had the idea to click on the glossiness property in the block details.

Paji' date=' thanks for the DMMC link. I had to make this quick cause I liked it so much.

[video=youtube']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoKC3HejiT0&feature=player_embedded

How so shiny Jerb?! That looks epic as hell.. can it be glossmax alone?

Honestly, I know you will all think I am nuts but if you set your glossiness to above 100 it DOES make a difference. I set mine to 1000 and it's a huge difference from 100. I don't even like 100 Glossiness anymore.

Well im glad i asked this question then since it seemed to be on a lot of minds, but goddamn, such an amazing thing, i was sure 100 was the max and now I get that extra glossy look of my dreams with a simple little trick.. seriously was this a trade secret or something no one was supposed to talk about? This is so awesome i feel guilty.. Christmas early again, this palce rocks.

Please tell me what is the outfit in "Oblivion cap from SPB B Hunter Suits" & a link if you'd be so kind.

StoneHeart's Jacket

you will see strange rock in front of sewer gate.

you can pick only "jacket" other armor not have any mesh or texture in game.

....if i recall

I saw better version of .esp somewhere in loverlab(don't remember where)

Paji' date=' thanks for the DMMC link. I had to make this quick cause I liked it so much.

[video=youtube']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoKC3HejiT0&feature=player_embedded

How so shiny Jerb?! That looks epic as hell.. can it be glossmax alone?

Honestly, I know you will all think I am nuts but if you set your glossiness to above 100 it DOES make a difference. I set mine to 1000 and it's a huge difference from 100. I don't even like 100 Glossiness anymore.

Well im glad i asked this question then since it seemed to be on a lot of minds, but goddamn, such an amazing thing, i was sure 100 was the max and now I get that extra glossy look of my dreams with a simple little trick.. seriously was this a trade secret or something no one was supposed to talk about? This is so awesome i feel guilty.. Christmas early again, this palce rocks.

Lol I thought everyone knew this. I started doing this a long time ago and never really mentioned it because I figured everyone must know....Guess not.

looking for accessory to match this outfits:P

thumbnail-5853302-JbKdN.jpg

naughtymachinima link

any particular accessory you had in mind? flower' date='choker,necklace,piercing?

since i have a few lying around that might match the outfit

[/quote']

I don't know what it call flower crown?

yeah,something like that:)

looking for accessory to match this outfits:P

thumbnail-5853302-JbKdN.jpg

naughtymachinima link

any particular accessory you had in mind? flower' date='choker,necklace,piercing?

since i have a few lying around that might match the outfit

[/quote']

I don't know what it call flower crown?

yeah,something like that:)

will have a dig in the collection :)

If you don't mind me asking' date=' pajiman,

what is the cloth/swimsuit/lingerie on this shot ?

099 SPB DMMC Rose Set

DirectLink 4shared

Excuse me I was wondering what skin texture that is on your elf? Ive seen it on the forums before but I cant remember the name of it ><

If you don't mind me asking' date=' pajiman,

what is the cloth/swimsuit/lingerie on this shot ?

099 SPB DMMC Rose Set

DirectLink 4shared

Excuse me I was wondering what skin texture that is on your elf? Ive seen it on the forums before but I cant remember the name of it ><

flingingfeces Custom Chocolate Night

I did not seen his old post about custom skin texture maybe you must ask him about it.

• 4 months later...