Edited post doesn't accept/show changes

I edited my OP in thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52647-nmm-061-important-infos-help-tips-tricks/

I added two new topics but the page shows only one of them and hides others.

Hidden/ not showed topics are: "Additional Tips for SexLab mods" and "Mods that NMM 0.61.+ have problems with installations/uninstallation".

I checked added topics and they were correctly placed in spoilers. Maybe I'm missing something. Need help. Thank you.

Yes.. Awfularchdemon had the same problem with the MO thread.

Another option is perhaps break the tips and tricks from tutorial and instructional threads and create other post in various appropriate threads with more detail that you wanted to cover. For example installation of SKSE, FNIS use installation etc. Then you can just link to the various threads you created for that subject and keep your thread smaller. Those that post on that thread could see the-main thread (linked) and get more info there on NMM or tools etc.

Just remove the parts that are no more interesting.

For example all the "this is for an old version" items.

Did it and it worked. Thank you very much my friend. Soooo, no more adding topics to my OP.... to bad...

Another option is perhaps break the tips and tricks from tutorial and instructional threads and create other post in various appropriate threads with more detail that you wanted to cover. For example installation of SKSE, FNIS use installation etc. Then you can just link to the various threads you created for that subject and keep your thread smaller. Those that post on that thread could see the-main thread (linked) and get more info there on NMM or tools etc.

Thanks for suggestion my friend... will do it.

Just remove the parts that are no more interesting.

For example all the "this is for an old version" items.

Did it and it worked. Thank you very much my friend. Soooo, no more adding topics to my OP.... to bad...

Thanks for suggestion my friend... will do it.

Just make sure the division you do is large enough to really justify the division otherwise it will slide down the thread and dissappear except for people following your link. If you can create one big enough (almost as big as your current) with very good details and info etc and interesting and needed enough it should keep decent traffic and keep on the first page on the thread.

ritual - your arguments make sense. I don't want my NMM thread to be "lost in crowd" What do you think about this idea: What if I make a post within NMM thread with all topics that aren't primarily NMM related (SexLab, FNIS and similar) and then place the link of that post in my signature? In that case, visitors of NMM thread can easely access those topics and "be" in NMM thread in the same time. What do you think?

Do something a little bit different.

Create other threads for the "secondary" topics, and but a big visible link on the main thread.

Do not fill too much your signature, or people will just start to hide it.

Good point too CPU. Both of you gave me good advises. I think I'll do it. Thank you.

I just need a proper title: any suggestions?

You are like your father. (Talis Pater, talis filius (Latin = The child is like is father))

Thank you my friend. I'm honored to be like him. Well, he couldn't sleep because he was ill and had insomnia problem, but I can't sleep because I need no much sleep, only 3-4 hours. :)

Archived