Help with strange drop FPS please

juicymint

Hello everyone!

Could anyone tell me how to solve the problem with drop fps?

My settings ..
I5-4440
GTX 650 (1GB VRAM)
8GB RAM

I don`t use any mod graphic (enb or sweetfx).

I already tried everything... disable anti-virus, disable antialising, disable windows graphic effects, use disable radial blur mod, put the game on high/ultra settings, delete the Bethesda DLCs of graphic improvement, mods that promise to help with fps drop...
Already tried to disable forced antialising in nvidia control panel.

But i never! get constantly 60fps

Geforce experience and the skyrim launcher recommended the game on ultra settings.

Currently I can play with 58-60 fps, but sometimes drops to 53 or 47 (principally when I look at lights, fires or clouds - because the decal on ultra)

The following images of my settings and my mods(active)>

Dawnguard
Dragonborn
HearthFires
NoBlur
Celes Nightingale Armor
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL
Daedric Reaper Armor
FNIS
FNISspells
iNeed
One handed Crossbow
QuickStart3_NoHelmet
RaceMenu
RaceMenuPlugin
XPMSE
SkyUI
all_stone_powers
ApachiiHair
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay
dragonsdontwait
EternalShineArmorAndWeapons
HearthfireMultiKid
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName
KS Hairdo's
Run For Your Lives
TERA Weapons
TERAArmors
TheEyesOfBeauty
Fenrir

Sorry for my English, I'm not American.

post-1070769-0-11351000-1454005824_thumb.png

post-1070769-0-21184500-1454005830_thumb.png

post-1070769-0-94723300-1454005834_thumb.png

post-1070769-0-32187800-1454005842_thumb.png

It is "normal" to get drastic fps drop downs with GPU's with 1 GB of RAM. I'm talking from my own experience when had NVidia Gforce  GTX 550 Ti 1 GB. You can't do much about it without this program: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

Change you main folder for optimization under Plugin/Data file and choose ... Data/texture. I would also recommend to apply this settings when enabling last two options in the main menu: 8X8 and 1066. After that program will start to reduce the texture size without reducing it's quality and will correct false texture files and do a backup of your exiting files. If you have a lot of mods, it will take a time but it's worth it.

The author of the mods suggest to apply this program on .bsa files to, but my experience is not to do it, especially if you uninstall and install your mods often. To frequent use of this program, no matter how excellent it is can ruin your game.

Again, I'm speaking from my own experience. :)

Before you start to use this program read the instructions carefully and the posts section first and see for trouble shooting.

Thanks!!!

I use the SMCO, because the Optimizer is causing net framework error (i try all solutions that i see).

Before i use this tool, i put the 2k skyrim textures mod (LITE/performance version).

Put settings at high ( low distant detail and remove radial blur mod ) and BANG!

59-60 fps

Thanks again!!!

-----sorryformyenglish-----

Archived