Male armpit hair

Skeldal

Hello everyone. I'm searching some textures for nude male characters who have armpit hair, but I can't find it. I want a texture of a nude male body who have some armpit hair or one mod who have options for that.

I has installed SAM + SAM Pubes but the armpits are the normal of the others.

Anyone know a mod or a texture for this? :(

PS:. I want a male armor, revealing or only showing the chest and arms, with body/armpit hair, too. If anyone know that, please, tell me, will help me so much :D

Sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.

Unless someone kind enough makes new textures for S.A.M, you can search for hours and hours but you will not find anything else than what you already found I fear. :/

It's so sad but I think it's true :(

I searching very much but I can't find one texture or mod better than SAM or at least an specific mod for male armpits (that's a big idea for the guys/girls who like guys and like customize their all way possible).

But I will not give up yet. If anyone found something for help me, please, tell me here or in a Private Message.

Well I use S.A.M too, but I never found anything else either, there seem to be little interest in the mod. I'm pretty sure you already know this then, but Hymnaru on Hall of Torque did some texture blends for S.A.M : http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/303-hymnarus-skyrim-mods/

Sadly, there used to be a post where there were preview pictures, but it's no longer there. I think at least. So I can't say if any does what you want, nor what they actually look like. There's still the possibility to download the packs and open the textures with Paint.NET for example, to see what they look like, or directly try them in-game, but that would be a pain.

Well I use S.A.M too, but I never found anything else either, there seem to be little interest in the mod. I'm pretty sure you already know this then, but Hymnaru on Hall of Torque did some texture blends for S.A.M : http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/303-hymnarus-skyrim-mods/

Sadly, there used to be a post where there were preview pictures, but it's no longer there. I think at least. So I can't say if any does what you want, nor what they actually look like. There's still the possibility to download the packs and open the textures with Paint.NET for example, to see what they look like, or directly try them in-game, but that would be a pain.

Yeah, but there are some textures and mods (or for mods) I haven't used before, so I will give it a try when I have some time for see each of them. Thanks anyway :D

So I checked the packs, and each time there is armpit hair it's from "Pubes by Ixum" textures, blended with some other textures. Then I fear it's not what you're looking for.

... I could try to edit the textures myself, I already did it sometimes, but I have to admit armpit area is complicated to work on... I did it once for S.O.S, I had to try countless times before I got it right. Sadly I couldn't use the same textures with S.A.M as things are a bit different.

No promise at all, but I'll have a look into it.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but what texture pack are you using right now? I would need a link to see what can be done on these textures.

So I checked the packs, and each time there is armpit hair it's from "Pubes by Ixum" textures, blended with some other textures. Then I fear it's not what you're looking for.

... I could try to edit the textures myself, I already did it sometimes, but I have to admit armpit area is complicated to work on... I did it once for S.O.S, I had to try countless times before I got it right. Sadly I couldn't use the same textures with S.A.M as things are a bit different.

No promise at all, but I'll have a look into it.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but what texture pack are you using right now? I would need a link to see what can be done on these textures.

Thanks so very much >.<

The problem is, like I said, the Pubes by Ixum have armpit hair, but it's like only a "shadow" in the armpit :( When the character up him arms, for example, it's totally disfocused, seem a "black line" or something like that:

Dfun58n.jpg

I'm not a modder, so I don't know how make one mod or a texture for this specifically, but I know that's complicated to make... I want something more "real" than only a black area in the armpits, got it?

PS:. I'm using the HD Texture for SAM (+ the texture of Pubes, of course).

Right, I see. Do know the textures tend to stretch like this when the character rises their arms, it's unavoidable, it's not specific to this texture. But I agree on the fact it's just too dark.

Okay, I'll try basing myself on the HD texture pack, without the P.B.I textures. I don't know when I'll have time to start, but I'll do it soon. By doing I mean, trying of course, as I'm not very experienced either.

Right, I see. Do know the textures tend to stretch like this when the character rises their arms, it's unavoidable, it's not specific to this texture. But I agree on the fact it's just too dark.

Okay, I'll try basing myself on the HD texture pack, without the P.B.I textures. I don't know when I'll have time to start, but I'll do it soon. By doing I mean, trying of course, as I'm not very experienced either.

Anyway thanks so very much. I was thinking about it and it's so sad no one make a mod for this :( I know it's unavoidable too in textures, unfortunately, but who knows I can find one better isn't? :D

I'm waiting for you and thanks again anyway.

You are welcome. Still I want you to know I won't be able to work on this until next week. I'm going to be quite busy.

Anywaaaay, I still gave it a try. As I thought, I couldn't make the front and back textures match, it's going to be very hard to do. I should try with the texture I did for S.O.S back then, it wasn't perfect but it wasn't this noticeable. If I'm lucky, this area was left untouched on S.A.M, though I highly doubt about it.

I'll let you know when there's something new, I hope I won't give up.

Sorry for the late reply.

Well, unless it's already compatible with males, I have no clue how to convert it myself. As I said, I'm not a modder at all, I only make minor textures edits at times and that's all.

Besides, as it's 3D hair, problem would be to adapt it to S.A.M body shape, and it would have to scale accordingly to the body morphs. I just can't do such a thing. Actually, I'm a bit surprised this mod is for females only and not for males.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply.

Well, unless it's already compatible with males, I have no clue how to convert it myself. As I said, I'm not a modder at all, I only make minor textures edits at times and that's all.

Besides, as it's 3D hair, problem would be to adapt it to S.A.M body shape, and it would have to scale accordingly to the body morphs. I just can't do such a thing. Actually, I'm a bit surprised this mod is for females only and not for males.

Thanks anyway and sorry for my late too (1 month '-'). I'm very sad with some mods too. These mods are only for females and we who like mod our male characters can't do nothing. I haven't found a texture or mod for armpit hair works correctly with the body morphs. But I hope one of these greater modders will do such a thing soon >.<

SAM pubes are working here like I said before: some actions of the characters make these texture of armpit hair looks like a "black line in the armpit and not a hair". I think it's only will works perfectly with a mod who we can configurate the armpit hair like an object 3D (like SOS, why not?).

If anyone knows any texture or mod for that, please tell me, here in the topic or MP.

It's all right. Well, I tried several times to make new textures, but I failed each time. Plus, it looked pretty pixellated, I don't know what went wrong. Oh well, I don't have a very powerfull computer either, so this might explain it.

I couldn't make the front and back textures match, and I honnestly got tired of trying :/ I'm sorry I gave false hopes to you, but someone more capable will have to do it in my stead, though there will probably be no one willing to do it.

It's all right. Well, I tried several times to make new textures, but I failed each time. Plus, it looked pretty pixellated, I don't know what went wrong. Oh well, I don't have a very powerfull computer either, so this might explain it.

I couldn't make the front and back textures match, and I honnestly got tired of trying :/ I'm sorry I gave false hopes to you, but someone more capable will have to do it in my stead, though there will probably be no one willing to do it.

Don't worry and thanks anyway. I'm waiting for someone who can for make a better mod for that, I hope >.< I didn't found anything better than Pubes for SAM too, so I will continue using that until I can find one mod better, I hope that come soon.

If anyone know a mod/texture for that, please tell me.

Archived