Lewd mods and XCOM 2

On 10/20/2023 at 11:08 AM, spicycrunchypants said:

Are there any good guids on how to mod xcom 2 WOTC? I've really only found like 3 Playlist on yt:

https://youtu.be/wI6iC9i9Zzo?si=7vkkizxemM2m1W2y

https://youtu.be/fXlhATiYa8U?si=cbSjIs9fNNywHZhn

https://youtu.be/96MmTLRqQN8?si=Nw1U8KqaxTt2btTM

Any of these any good?

Never seen those playlists.

I got into to it my looking inside people's C# code and using the development kit that XCOM:WOTC comes with (Library --> Tools).

I got zero graphics experiences, so all I was able to do with do some code fix-up and clean-ups. There's also the xcom2mod subreddit which an experienced modder for the Steam XCOM 2 game frequents.

hello friends i love the mods with xcom 2 and i love how the game plays out i notice there is a aliens game like the same game play called aliens dark descent i was wondering if the modder who made the nude mod here is willing to try it on this game there is a post on loverslab link below and thank you for your time :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 2:04 AM, vanishare said:

speaking on modded aliens, i have this picture from unknown source. 

any leads?

image.png

Hello! IT is I the source of this image!

I'm the maker behind this image, Sadly I made this image in blender and DAZ, exporting the Andromedon model onto blender and then onto DAZ

I then in blender made an Andromedon Lady and put it into the suit!

Sadly this is in no way related to the game and I made this a loooooong time ago, so i sadly no longer have access to any of those models as I delete them long ago.

Also, its not really an "unkown" source... You can just look up Andromedon on the Rule 34's search bar and it will pop up there :)

On 11/16/2023 at 2:37 AM, Pickle_Juice said:

Hello! IT is I the source of this image!

I'm the maker behind this image, Sadly I made this image in blender and DAZ, exporting the Andromedon model onto blender and then onto DAZ

I then in blender made an Andromedon Lady and put it into the suit!

Sadly this is in no way related to the game and I made this a loooooong time ago, so i sadly no longer have access to any of those models as I delete them long ago.

Also, its not really an "unkown" source... You can just look up Andromedon on the Rule 34's search bar and it will pop up there :)

You right. 
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39018466/

• 2 weeks later...

Feels weird to come back here. Xcom 2 used to be one of my most played game, with all the mods, but since the arrival of the stupid new launcher and all that stuff, to mod the game became such a chore I completely lost the motivation.  I miss it, to be honest. But the red errors defeated me...

2 hours ago, LexRage77 said:

Feels weird to come back here. Xcom 2 used to be one of my most played game, with all the mods, but since the arrival of the stupid new launcher and all that stuff, to mod the game became such a chore I completely lost the motivation.  I miss it, to be honest. But the red errors defeated me...

You need to use the Alternative Mod Launcher or Vortex Mod Manager to launch, there is no way around it if you are using mods. It sucks that the built in launchers suck, but at least you have alternatives that are actually good, and easy to use.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2023 at 7:15 PM, greenplantpower said:

You have the holy grail - I believe it's Kurwinator's harness on the 3rd / 4th screenshot. It got deleted in their latest pack before they disappeared. 

Are you able to share your LL_Pack with us?

I haven't seen these in Jessica's Google Drive, so here goes:

https://carbonfibermile.itch.io/
Old Honoka: (Got deleted from Workshop for being NSFW)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1r8116ct6dyz7ft/WotC_DOA_HonokaNewcomer.rar/file

Also for those unaware, there's some hidden NSFW outfits you can activate from Steam Workshop by editing the .ini files:
Code Vein: Female Outfit Pack
MGSV: TPP Ultimate Outfit Collection (Quiet's section)
Lady Mechanika Squadmate

Cyperpunk 2077 - Leotards and Harnesses

Dead Or Alive 6 - Honoka's Outfits
Dead Or Alive 6 - Maids & Butlers
---- Reminder to take backups for your mod folders from Steam Workshop, as they may get flagged/taken down -----

Could you possibly post the unlocked .ini files here?

On 12/19/2023 at 10:01 PM, GhostKing1337 said:

You have to modify some of the .ini files but hopefully someone will post them here.

Posting an ini file here without versioning could end up being a bad idea. Just do it manually.

Go to the "config" folder of the mod you want to unlock, and open the XComContent.ini file with your preferred editor.

At the very end of the file (sometimes after a lot of empty space), remove the semicolons ( ; ) from the lines of code that have a + after the semicolon.

Save.

It looks something like this in notepad++:

Spoiler

XComContent_ini.png.fd21c0bbeaee2407191423083a2eadf0.png

Be aware that the file will be restored to the unedited version automatically upon updating the mod.

Sometimes the mod also requires to remove the semicolons from the localization files located in the "Localization" folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Some small changes for the "Prostitution2.1.1 upgrade" by duck666 ,  I own nothing of this mod , take no credit from anything in this file , and all credit goes to the creators. 

Edit2:

Prostitution2.1.1_edit2.rar

Fixes: dodge now corectly caculated in escape chance , figured out "Defense" is something else.

Something new:

TaskPoints,Can be turned off in config file. Tasks need points to assign. Points can be gained through sending soldiers to combat missions . Points gained per mission configurable.

Edit1:

Prostitution2.1.1_edit1.rar

Fixes:

Gatekeepers not showing in the partner list.

Captured Soldiers sometimes remain locked when rescued.

Changes:

Formula of success rating in Infiltration task now changed to (BaseChance + Hacking Skill + HP +AIM/10 + PSI/10) +Soldier_rank*ChancePerRank

Formula of escape chance changed to (BaseChance + Current_Will + Max((Mobility + Defense + Armor + Shield) , PSI/2)

New default settings in config file to match the formula changes.

Pregnancy counts will be rolled and added from partner list when soldiers are captured, all captured soldiers will be pregnant when they are rescued.

Something new:

Codes are added to trigger the unused traits , Breeding traits gain&upgraded through being captured , Cat's trait gain&upgrade throught pregnancy from Infiltration.

Half of a new translation.

Emotional expressions are not what I'm good at, If this violate any community rule I'll delete my post.

Edited by AkaClear
Edit2 description fixed.
On 1/9/2024 at 7:07 AM, AkaClear said:

Some small changes for the "Prostitution2.1.1 upgrade" by duck666 ,  I own nothing of this mod , take no credit from anything in this file , and all credit goes to the creators. 

Edit2:

Prostitution2.1.1_edit2.rar 9.42 MB · 45 downloads

Fixes: dodge now corectly caculated in escape chance , figured out "Defense" is something else.

Something new:

TaskPoints,Can be turned off in config file. Tasks need points to assign. Points can be gained through sending soldiers to combat missions . Points gained per mission configurable.

Edit1:

Prostitution2.1.1_edit1.rar 9.42 MB · 81 downloads

Fixes:

Changes:

Formula of success rating in Infiltration task now changed to (BaseChance + Hacking Skill + HP +AIM/10 + PSI/10) +Soldier_rank*ChancePerRank

Formula of escape chance changed to (BaseChance + Current_Will + Max((Mobility + Defense + Armor + Shield) , PSI/2)

Pregnancy counts will be rolled and added from partner list when soldiers are captured, all captured soldiers will be pregnant when they are rescued.

Something new:

Codes are added to trigger the unused traits , Breeding traits gain&upgraded through being captured , Cat's trait gain&upgrade throught pregnancy from Infiltration.

Emotional expressions are not what I'm good at, If this violate any community rule I'll delete my post.

Do I need duck's file or is yours a standalone?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 1:07 AM, AkaClear said:

Edit2:

Prostitution2.1.1_edit2.rar 9.42 MB · 92 downloads

Something new:

Edit1:

Prostitution2.1.1_edit1.rar 9.42 MB · 103 downloads

Fixes:

Changes:

Something new:

You are doing phenomenal work here.

The original version of this mod was called Conquest and had a feature where when a soldier was killed, instead of dying they disappeared from the map and got captured. How difficult do you think would it be to add that back in?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, jltlnce said:

I can't find these clothes

Poster_025.png.34acfb76fb98fbf8c4ddcfbb57f63ae8.png

Poster_040.png.b4af84b17f666a90e9541d7aa88c9efc.png

Poster_010-Copy.png.0881301903d8ab20cfdc91eaa4eda5a2.png

Those are from Kexx. AFAIK, they were deleted by the author.

On 2/4/2024 at 11:17 AM, Loogie said:

You are doing phenomenal work here.

The original version of this mod was called Conquest and had a feature where when a soldier was killed, instead of dying they disappeared from the map and got captured. How difficult do you think would it be to add that back in?

So, i recall taking a look at Conquest a long while back. And IIRC, I decided against trying to import that mod's changes because it changes the "on death" trigger, which may interact unexpectedly with any other mods which affect "on death" such as LWOTC, and potentially even skills. (Lastly, IIRC, Conquest was for non-WOTC.)

The mass effect EDI mod is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800318188

Edited by duck666
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 8:43 PM, jltlnce said:

I found the model in WOTC_LL_Pack_v0.1.2.2 mods but it is not activated in the game.

SM_Torso_Harness.tga 116.25 kB · 9 downloads SM_Torso_String_Suit.tga 226.08 kB · 6 downloads

The string suit is in the WOTC_LL_Pack_v0.1.2.2, but it is commented out (config - full body - XComContent.ini)

XCOM2_WaroftheChosen27-02-20243_53_37.thumb.png.c2a6abbc8d9734af992382b7c2587a45.png

The harness one i could have sworn i saw it but i don't remember where, and i can't find it, it might be named differently even.

Edit for posterity:

Chupacabra Gonzales pointed later on that the missing clothes are in a patch for the LL pack here, thanks a lot!:

Edited by Gamaroguar