Lewd mods and XCOM 2

6 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

just that unless you count the unfortunate very glitched out nude viper who has massive walking issues unfortunately :D :( .

Yeah, although that got uninstalled after making each battle take 20mins longer. Shame tho, was hoping for at least more event based mods if not animations.

On 1/18/2023 at 5:17 PM, Mishavozduh said:

Hello everyone, this is not directly mod related but for sure lewd related.

You might have heard of the new AI art trend.

If you have, consider using img2img on your posters, results vary (as usual) but it's a lot of fun when it works (and when it doesn't I just pretend it's a faceless mid-shapeshift).

Example comparison:

image.thumb.png.14a9a374a3f95dca18031aba2e00494c.png

Exact generation parameters for Auto's webui in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

a studio photo of a young woman model posing sensually, naked, great ass, magenta hair
soft light erotic photography side shot
in front of a black background
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 9, Seed: 2623345796, Size: 640x1920, Model hash: 9e2c6ceff3, Model: f222, Denoising strength: 0, Mask blur: 4

If you don't know what this is, a good place to learn about this technology is either youtube (keywords 'stable diffusion') for normal people or /sdg/ thread of 4chan's technology board for people who are, how do I put it, not new to the Internet. 

If there's interest I can also make a more detailed post here. More examples based on in-game posters in spoilers below.

Boots

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.763ede717acbcf12b49e4520886c9dbc.png

Red Leather

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.25eb863fb0f022f7d0ce5a2ff0058f4b.png

Green girl

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.e770a430105314456ab135dcb73e0355.png

P. S. I am having an absolute blast playing this game with spicy mods, BIG THANK YOU to all the modders and contributors here!

Hi. What mod is Corporal Rad face from? It looks really nice.

22 hours ago, Aglardae said:

Hi. What mod is Corporal Rad face from? It looks really nice.

The picture is after the poster was adjusted by Stable Diffusion, the original looks like this:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bc14be0d5ba82ef5930b169f973be8a5.png

I have 'faces of xcom' as well as calendar/casual pose pack (which affect expressions), and her specific face is race 3 face E (which I think is vanilla).

On 1/24/2023 at 11:27 AM, WardenDoms said:

Yeah, although that got uninstalled after making each battle take 20mins longer. Shame tho, was hoping for at least more event based mods if not animations.

ya :( 

How did you remove it without causing issues ? Does deleting that config in main game area work on alien skins?

I tried uninstalling it and it stayed, though thankfully outside my soon too be 2 viper soldiers they are not that common (I think because I got mods that add more types like Viper royalty and a couple others ie making common vipers less common though sadly not as rare as I would have liked).

8 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

ya :( 

How did you remove it without causing issues ? Does deleting that config in main game area work on alien skins?

I tried uninstalling it and it stayed, though thankfully outside my soon too be 2 viper soldiers they are not that common (I think because I got mods that add more types like Viper royalty and a couple others ie making common vipers less common though sadly not as rare as I would have liked).

Uninstalled mod, reinstalled game and verified files worked. dunno if I had to reinstall, but id rather not leave things to chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, mrindex1991 said:

Hey sorry if it been ask for many time or this question stupid 
Is Conquest mod Compatibility with Prostitue mod?

I don't believe it is.

In addition, conquest was made for pre WOTC, which means that you will likely have legacy (deprecated) scripts and stability issues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 7:39 AM, jimboguy said:

Did anyone ever get the nude skins working for the Vipers mods?

I checked from page 112+ but all I can find is that, if you try to add any of the Viper nude mods you get the repeated movement bug.

As far as I know there hasn't been a fix found for the viper bug

I've been away from XCOM2-WOTC for the last two years or so, after getting burned out on it. Now I was thinking about playing another run. During that time, I've had to re-install my system and now no longer know which LL mods I used. IIRC Wrex made the most extensive collection of nude replacers, but for all there's now an even better successor. Also no clue which of the others work nice and are worth getting.

@jessicavk : I've clicked on the link in your signature, could you tell me about those on your list? Also: When trying to download from there, the google drive seems on insisting on zipping everything, even though it's all archives anyway. Any way around that?

Final question: I also don't remember which path to extract the mods in.

Thanks to the modders for all the work, hope to try it soon!

On 3/27/2023 at 4:18 PM, spicysauce said:

When it comes to the Lewdcom mods, what are all the mobs that an be tangled with?

Only the Sectoid and the Berserker.

They have like a 1000x weight to using their move when one of your female soldiers are in range. There is no time limit to the number of turns they fuck your soldier.

On 3/28/2023 at 9:36 PM, duck666 said:

Only the Sectoid and the Berserker.

They have like a 1000x weight to using their move when one of your female soldiers are in range. There is no time limit to the number of turns they fuck your soldier.

Thought so. However I seen a doggy style animation with the sectoid at some point in this thread, and didn't know if there was a variant I didn't know about or something 

19 hours ago, Hunter136 said:

I'm curious, but how (if at tall) do you change what characters like Central or Shen wear on the Avenger?

I know there was a mod that made Lily nude or topless.

Most instances of the Avenger Crew are video files. Basically any time you're seeing anything other than Tygan or Shen standing in their lab/workshop, it's a video so it's not really a thing that can be done. As far as I know Bradford is only ever a real time model during the TLP missions, Shen during Lost Towers, and Tygan never. The nude Lily mod only ever works when she's just standing in the workshop.

51 minutes ago, SexSorcerer12 said:

Hello, I recently had my hard drive wiped and lost all of my xcom 2 mods not on steam. I was able to locate most of them, but cannot locate these 4. Could someone help either link me where I can get these, or send me them directly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Untitled.png

That's five actually, Kexx's original WOTC combined pack and the four "cut content" restorations for it. Have at them, link expires in 6 days. (I'm fine with these being added to any other archives or the dropbox, etc, they're just old files from before Kexx "went legit" ;) )

https://filebin.net/tnptmzlvlociw7z9 (The files are in the process of uploading, if the bin is empty wait five minutes or so.)

1 hour ago, DarkTeletubby said:

That's five actually, Kexx's original WOTC combined pack and the four "cut content" restorations for it. Have at them, link expires in 6 days. (I'm fine with these being added to any other archives or the dropbox, etc, they're just old files from before Kexx "went legit" ;) )

https://filebin.net/tnptmzlvlociw7z9 (The files are in the process of uploading, if the bin is empty wait five minutes or so.)

Thank you so much! 

Hello, I recently had my hard drive wiped and lost all of my xcom 2 mods not on steam. I was able to locate them, so now xcom thinks I have all the mods I need, however, when I go to the character customization, I still see a set of torso's and legs missing that I knew I had. I don't remember the name of the mod, but the names of the torso and legs all started with 'Puffy'. It had nude, puffy breasts A-E, and then legs to fit so there was no clipping. If someone can find it and send it to me, you are a legend, but I realize this is a pretty vague thing to try and treasure hunt.

20 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

Added to the archive but I'm not 100% sure if it's something I've already put on there, I don't have time to check these days, sadly.

On 4/1/2023 at 7:52 PM, SexSorcerer12 said:

Hello, I recently had my hard drive wiped and lost all of my xcom 2 mods not on steam. I was able to locate them, so now xcom thinks I have all the mods I need, however, when I go to the character customization, I still see a set of torso's and legs missing that I knew I had. I don't remember the name of the mod, but the names of the torso and legs all started with 'Puffy'. It had nude, puffy breasts A-E, and then legs to fit so there was no clipping. If someone can find it and send it to me, you are a legend, but I realize this is a pretty vague thing to try and treasure hunt.

Are they possibly additions made to Kexx's pack later on? The game should tell you what's missing, so they must be something which was in a different version of an existing mod. If you travel back several pages there was another modder who was building on the Kexx pack, I know they added a bunch of latex fetishwear and I think they were doing something with alternate body shapes. This was the last link they posted:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x0s8utse9l34mve/WOTC_LL_Pack_v0.1.2.2.7z/file