Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Quick news. Still at debug stage but i have only one day per week for mod. This update will be separated to three big addons: latex at first, sheer (and partially fishnet) at second and phisics at third.

Q&A:

Q: WTF dude? Why so long? 

A: Lot of work, little free time and technical difficulties.

Q: When the update?

A: I trying to do that as soon as possible. But no garanties for date.

Hello Kurwinator.

Thanks for the update, and as styx said, take your time.

There are not many modders able to add skimpy things in xcom 2, we don't want to loose you :)

Just to put things in perspective : the SDK for xcom 2 weights 90 GB (good luck if you have a slow connection ? ). And if you want to add some animations/textures to your work, you might need other (hopefully free) tools (blender, 3d Studio Max...)  Now add the time requirements to learn the basics of modding and... Well you got my point, it's hard.

I wanted to "try" modding xcom 2, but all of this is a big barrier of entry... One day maybe...

Anyway, good luck with your work Kurwinator and again, don't stress if you are missing some arbitrary time line. Take your time. :)

Hi everyone! Lastes news:

1) I have a failure in using alternate body segmtntation. It means that the update will be huge. 7 variants of top style. Each contains 5 variants of execution details. Plus athletic and curvy options. Plus full suit/separated suit option. Yep for each. Yep for only D cup. In short i have 40 variants per one type of style. And that is ONLY torsos. XD

2) Update will be strongly released in alpha version. Prepare for some bugs and gliches guys. :3

3) Maybe I'll try to do a little thing and resort curvy option into male gender. It's last tool that I can use to make the mod more comfortable.

Hi, a short question to all. You seem to have no problems to play with loverslab mods. In my case I can start without any problem, but latest after the second mission the game crashes and I can only play on without mods. I use the steam modplayer or Vortex or the Modorganiccr which was promoted on the pages here. It is allways the same result, crash after the 2 . misson. And it is no difference wether I play with one or 10 mods, Xcom2 or the war of the choosen,, the results are allways the same. Any idea? Thanks

19 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, a short question to all. You seem to have no problems to play with loverslab mods. In my case I can start without any problem, but latest after the second mission the game crashes and I can only play on without mods. I use the steam modplayer or Vortex or the Modorganiccr which was promoted on the pages here. It is allways the same result, crash after the 2 . misson. And it is no difference wether I play with one or 10 mods, Xcom2 or the war of the choosen,, the results are allways the same. Any idea? Thanks

You should try the Alternative Launcher for XCOM! It has always worked perfectly for me! I think you can find it just by googling it or I'm pretty sure it has been linked here too! Vortex made a mess for me too when I first tried it long time ago!

On 6/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, Orlando53 said:

You should try the Alternative Launcher for XCOM! It has always worked perfectly for me! I think you can find it just by googling it or I'm pretty sure it has been linked here too! Vortex made a mess for me too when I first tried it long time ago!

Thanjs a lot for your answer. The alternative Launcher 1.41 I'm tried a s well. But only partly mods are used out of the possibles. Barebaremod V3, MooUnitsAdvent, Leg_Pack i.e. are not working, maybe I have missed a function within the launcher?

13 hours ago, Orlando53 said:
  On 6/19/2021 at 10:33 PM, Orlando53 said:

Thanjs a lot for your answer. The alternative Launcher 1.41 I'm tried a s well. But only partly mods are used out of the possibles. Barebaremod V3, MooUnitsAdvent, Leg_Pack i.e. are not working, maybe I have missed a function within the launcher?

most likely this is due to mod folder selection, in settings you probably need to add the mod folder that you installed these mods to in addition to your steam folder

Thanks for the help. But the mods which are working are in the same mod folder or workshop folder like the others, which are not working, this is my problem. I cant find out why some mods are working others not. They didn't show in the mod summery of the alternativ mod organizer, the folder structure seems to be the same, is there a adjustment where you can sort mods, so that only special mods show up? This seems to be the only useful question I can follow currently. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 2:01 AM, drose88 said:

Is it just me or are some of the files taken down? Barebare seems to lead to an error. Or are there other ways to get XCOM lewded out?

Thanks for any help

Some files might be down, i don't have the "bareback" mod but i'm pretty sure others have it, they might upload it one day (be patient, it's vacation time ? )

On 7/14/2021 at 11:55 PM, rifleman11 said:

Hi everyone, bit of a noob here but I do have some experience in texturing.  Can anyone tell me where to find the textures/shaders for XCOM2 modded items so I can edit them? Thanks.

Wrex/Kurwinator might be able to help you there. But i suppose with the xcom 2 SDK, those files might be available in a proper format.

6 hours ago, nofar said:

Is there a body slider mod/bigger breasts or slutty armor mods?

I don't think there is a slider mod, but we definitly have some nude/bigger breasts/armor mods here :)

Check this thread for more informations (look at the last pages, some mods might be unsupported now) :

Hope it helps.

Hi ,everyone. So im new around xcom 2 modding, and came here from the index thread for the wrex mods (clothing and lewd civilian) for WOTC. Unfortunately, the links are dead, but i saw a pack from ghaan, is it the same mod? if not could someone reupload wrex's work and lewd civilian? TIA

40 minutes ago, 53army said:

Hi ,everyone. So im new around xcom 2 modding, and came here from the index thread for the wrex mods (clothing and lewd civilian) for WOTC. Unfortunately, the links are dead, but i saw a pack from ghaan, is it the same mod? if not could someone reupload wrex's work and lewd civilian? TIA

They have been replaced in between by those ones:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57070-lewd-mods-and-xcom-2/page/80/?tab=comments#comment-2802775

The pack from ghaan contains all items that wrex had modified or deleted in the last releases of his pack. It is only useful if you want to get also those old items.

I can't seem to find the comment for the photobooth link. I think some of the links are wrong perhaps but I didn't go through them because I already have WOTC when I thought about modding the game. But I remember having them once but now I have no clue where I left them