Optimal UUNP load order (working breast collision)

Frozium

After a few days of thinking, I decided to download UUNP because of it's wide variety of presets and sliders (which will hopefully let me make my fitness girl shape). The problem is that I find this very confusing, I mean, do I need to download another body before? Where are the vanilla clothing replacers? Load order?

I've seen the clothing replacer but... Confusing

So, please, can you tell me the requirements and the optimal load order for working collisions? Thanks

PS: Can UUNP use UNP and 7Base armors?

UUNP on its own only lets you make a body mesh. For clothing replacers you need to download a mod that lets you do that, for example this one.

For collision, you need HDT and an UUNP body with HDT support. I would recommend you 'UUNP Special'.

Yes, you can use UNP and 7B mods with UUNP, because they use UNP textures. But you won't have the UUNP features, such as ingame sliders (if you installed that). So using 7B and UNP mods with UUNP works, but they won't fit your body shape and you miss some features. There are a lot of armor mods converted to UUNP, just search here and on the nexus.

Optimal load order? Why don't you just use LOOT?

And you don't need another body mod, the meshes would be overwritten. You need UNP textures.

UUNP on its own only lets you make a body mesh. For clothing replacers you need to download a mod that lets you do that, for example this one.

For collision, you need HDT and an UUNP body with HDT support. I would recommend you 'UUNP Special'.

Yes, you can use UNP and 7B mods with UUNP, because they use UNP textures. But you won't have the UUNP features, such as ingame sliders (if you installed that). So using 7B and UNP mods with UUNP works, but they won't fit your body shape and you miss some features. There are a lot of armor mods converted to UUNP, just search here and on the nexus.

Optimal load order? Why don't you just use LOOT?

And you don't need another body mod, the meshes would be overwritten. You need UNP textures.

OK, many thanks :D

Archived