Cocksmen Village [Removed]

Also they are now wearing some funny brown body suit, 

I guess that issue of male skin textures doesnt depend on this mod because the issue gets me sometimes when skyrim loads new cell though my VRAM has enough for skyrim and both skse memory patch is installed and enblocal.ini is set.
maybe skyrim comes to no good when loading various textures. but it is curious that only male npc textures, especially male nord, are happened in case of flaking out it. of course in almost cases the issue aren't occurred then files of textures aren't broken.
personaly i also hope somebody to tell me how to solve the isuue.

You have inspired me to start creating mods. I'm going to start with creating followers. Hope I don't bugger anything up.

Hi, could i expect you it? :heart:

ffabris, i could see march of the chickens and it's lovely and its flock is seven without baby birds. :)

Guest ffabris

You have inspired me to start creating mods. I'm going to start with creating followers. Hope I don't bugger anything up.

Great! Have fun with it. :)

Also they are now wearing some funny brown body suit,

I guess that issue of male skin textures doesnt depend on this mod because the issue gets me sometimes when skyrim loads new cell though my VRAM has enough for skyrim and both skse memory patch is installed and enblocal.ini is set.

maybe skyrim comes to no good when loading various textures. but it is curious that only male npc textures, especially male nord, are happened in case of flaking out it. of course in almost cases the issue aren't occurred then files of textures aren't broken.

personaly i also hope somebody to tell me how to solve the isuue.

Have you considered that it might be too many large textures? If you have any HD texture packs installed, try disabling them and then test for a while, see how it goes.

Hi there. Absolutely fantastic mod. I have a couple of questions.

like the person on page 4 i have not yet been able to progress through the "Concoction" quest without using console to do player .setstage cvtalos 2 90. After the orgy my quest menu says I have done everything that's listed but it doesn't complete or progress at all. i did the console thing to check the stage and the last one with a 1 next to it is stage 80.

I was also curious about how to start the final part. I've been looking so forward to playing it but nothing I do seems to initiate it. I did try with a clean save ( I even replayed the entire thing from a clean save and still couldn't get it to begin),  i know its not a problem with the mod and probably my own setup but i cant figure out what it is, is there a way to force start it perhaps?

thank you so much for creating this great mod

Guest ffabris

like the person on page 4 i have not yet been able to progress through the "Concoction" quest without using console to do player .setstage cvtalos 2 90. After the orgy my quest menu says I have done everything that's listed but it doesn't complete or progress at all. i did the console thing to check the stage and the last one with a 1 next to it is stage 80.

Well, as I noted there, there's a 4way scene, so maybe you don't have any 4way animations. The quest won't proceed until SexLab "says" that the animation has completed... which it obviously won't do if it cannot even start.

I was also curious about how to start the final part. I've been looking so forward to playing it but nothing I do seems to initiate it. I did try with a clean save ( I even replayed the entire thing from a clean save and still couldn't get it to begin),  i know its not a problem with the mod and probably my own setup but i cant figure out what it is, is there a way to force start it perhaps?

Part 6: Finding a Cure? That should start immediately after part 5.... unless I messed something up. Anyone else have this?

thank you so much for creating this great mod

Thanks! :)

Added: Never mind, found it... my fault. Will upload a fix in a bit. :-|

Oh I see. I do have a 4-way animation and it played during the orgy, for whatever reason though my quest doesn't finish afterwards. It's fine though (i'd rather just use the console to advance than go through the trouble figuring out what my problem is haha, i was just worried that this was related to my issue not being able to start part 6). Thank you for working on a fix! And on a side note your NPC's are GORGEOUS, after playing this quest I immediately had to go and download SkyHunks and of course that wasn't a dissapointment either! Great work! i really look forward to anything you will be working on in the future

Guest ffabris

1.9 is up:

• Fix: Change manor guards from using a "guard" package to "sandbox", so they don't get hostile toward followers (for example).
  • New: Added back the strip trigger in the baths (NPCs only!); they looked stupid sitting in the water fully clothed.
  • Fix: quest part 6 was not starting. [headdesks]

Sorry!

Oh I see. I do have a 4-way animation and it played during the orgy, for whatever reason though my quest doesn't finish afterwards. It's fine though (i'd rather just use the console to advance than go through the trouble figuring out what my problem is haha, i was just worried that this was related to my issue not being able to start part 6). Thank you for working on a fix! And on a side note your NPC's are GORGEOUS, after playing this quest I immediately had to go and download SkyHunks and of course that wasn't a dissapointment either! Great work! i really look forward to anything you will be working on in the future

OK, got the fix out... it was an easy one, since the mistake was incredibly stupid, on my part.

Not sure what's up with CVTalos2 then. Fuck-a-duck. :-|

Glad you like the guys! :) I sure do! I just started something new. Literally a few hours ago, so no idea whether it will end up being released, as I have nuked stuff that wasn't working as I wanted. We'll see.

Good Day

I was running version 1.4 and updated to 1.8. Followed the installing instructions on how to clean the save, etc. I get the the village, the quests starts again but when i try speak to the twins, the game crashes. Also they are now wearing some funny brown body suit, and the message that asked you to strip when you enter the inn doesn't show.

Really love this mod, but not sure what to do now?

Sorry, meant to reply earlier. Mod is working 100%. All I did was rather start a new game, easiest to do. ;)

I can confirm the problems with CVTalos2 quest advancing and CVTalos6 quest starting (with the latest update).

But the mod is still EXCELLENT! Thank you :shy:

Guest ffabris

I can confirm the problems with CVTalos2 quest advancing and CVTalos6 quest starting (with the latest update).

But the mod is still EXCELLENT! Thank you :shy:

I have no idea what CVTalos2 gets stuck for some, and works fine for others. CVTalos6 should now work; perhaps you didn't clean update. Or perhaps it requires a new game, I don't know.

How do you start Part 2? Was it having sex with other men or keep jacking off to the statue of Talos outside of the village? If it is having sex, then how do I do it, since there is no dialogue option for that. 

Part 2: A Concoction starts as noted on the download page: "Follow the priest's suggestion in part 1, to start this". In other words, have a lot of sex, especially with the twins.

I have no idea what CVTalos2 gets stuck for some, and works fine for others. CVTalos6 should now work; perhaps you didn't clean update. Or perhaps it requires a new game, I don't know.

For V1.9 I used a save file without any previously installed version of the mod.

Thoug with console commands it's not a big problem anyway. So there is no serious complaints  :) 

I have a question  ;) 

Did you remove sex initiating dialogues with twins in the latest update? It doesn't present in my game.

Hmmm. It seems I'm stuck. In the earlier versions there is the "someone is looking for you in Cocksmen" moment. Is this dropped? It is been more than a week game time since I moved in to the manor but nothing happens.

I'm using the latest version with several cleaned saves in-between.

Guest ffabris

For V1.9 I used a save file without any previously installed version of the mod.

Thoug with console commands it's not a big problem anyway. So there is no serious complaints  :)

I have a question  ;)

Did you remove sex initiating dialogues with twins in the latest update? It doesn't present in my game.

Nope. Dialog with twins becomes available once the intro has completed. But both twins must be awake, and in the same cell as the player.

Hmmm. It seems I'm stuck. In the earlier versions there is the "someone is looking for you in Cocksmen" moment. Is this dropped? It is been more than a week game time since I moved in to the manor but nothing happens.

I'm using the latest version with several cleaned saves in-between.

That's would be the start of Part 1. Part 1 is started at the end of the Intro; there is a game wait of 24hrs, then Lortheim is sent from Windhelm off to the village (and Jora is sent into Candlehearth Inn, to get her out of the way). If by chance Lortheim was killed prior to Cocksmen quests starting, the trigger which starts the entire quest brings him back to life and makes him essential. The trigger does this after starting the Intro quest, so it runs in the background; then the trigger self-deletes.

Hello,

First, I would like to thank you for the wonderful mod. Great job. Thank you.

I would like to know if anyone can help me. I keep getting CTD or R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call error, after the first animation, at where my character meet Sanguine (the devil looking guy). Any suggestion? Thank you very much.

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for the wonderful mod. Great job, and thank you.

I was wondering if anyone can help. I keep getting CTD  (R6025 pure virtual function call error, before CTD) at the scene where my character meet Sanguine (the devil looking guy), after the first animation. Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Guest ffabris

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for the wonderful mod. Great job, and thank you.

I was wondering if anyone can help. I keep getting CTD  (R6025 pure virtual function call error, before CTD) at the scene where my character meet Sanguine (the devil looking guy), after the first animation. Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Likely SexLab crashing. It happens, nothing I can do about it. Save often when playing sex mods.

Try resetting SexLab animations, since you can get a crash if you have anims disabled but still registered with SexLab.

Have you considered that it might be too many large textures? If you have any HD texture packs installed, try disabling them and then test for a while, see how it goes.

It shocks me so I recently felt delight that purple textures were disappeared after replacement of my graphics card. So, I will uninstall heavy textures mod such as SMIM.  :lol:

btw, I found what caused the issue of stairs of The Hall of Valor so it was caused by ELFX. A vanilla nif of the stairs was overwritten by ELFX when it was installed to my game then the issue was occurred when other mods referred the nif for example Azura's Dawn. the issue had been occurred in my game for years but i never found it because my pc and npcs didn't need to climb the stairs up and down before i installed this mod. :P

Guest ffabris

btw, I found what caused the issue of stairs of The Hall of Valor so it was caused by ELFX. A vanilla nif of the stairs was overwritten by ELFX when it was installed to my game then the issue was occurred when other mods referred the nif for example Azura's Dawn. the issue had been occurred in my game for years but i never found it because my pc and npcs didn't need to climb the stairs up and down before i installed this mod. :P

Oh, that is interesting! I don't use that mod, and had not heard of that problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey, sorry for all the trouble but I am stuck on another part.

I am on part 2: A Concoction, and I am on the part where I had to drink the Blood of Talos. I drank it, and a big orgy started where people started to have sex and a blueish-purple outline of a person appears. However, the quest doesn't update, and when I talk to someone, nothing shows up. What am I supposed to do here?

Again, sorry for the trouble. I really enjoy the mod and want to continue the storyline, but I keep getting stuck. 

Hey, sorry for all the trouble but I am stuck on another part.

I am on part 2: A Concoction, and I am on the part where I had to drink the Blood of Talos. I drank it, and a big orgy started where people started to have sex and a blueish-purple outline of a person appears. However, the quest doesn't update, and when I talk to someone, nothing shows up. What am I supposed to do here?

Again, sorry for the trouble. I really enjoy the mod and want to continue the storyline, but I keep getting stuck. 

for some people the quest gets stuck there. enter "player.setstage cvtalos2 90" in the console to start the next part

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Hey, for some reason when I meet Sanguine in The Visit, the game either crashes or freezes. How can I skip this using console commands?

If memory serves, that quest is CVTalos4.  You can find where you are in the quest with:

player.sqs CVTalos4

That will have a 1 for completed stages, 0 for not done. Use

setstage CVTalos4 #

to advance.

Guest ffabris

Having trouble reaching Saerlund in Riften for the Reconciliation quest, he's always in the back room and even if you lockpick the door, he keeps asking you to leave and calling the guards.

If the door is locked, try waiting; picking it will be a problem. So wait till it is not locked. Try a different time of day.

As with other vanilla NPCs the player has to meet, I don't alter their schedules, intentionally. So if they are asleep, locked in their homes, well, you wait or deal with any consequences. ;)