Cocksmen Village [Removed]

The mod doesn't care whether the NPCs in the town are gay or not; sex will happen regardless. So I didn't bother setting sexuality. As for how that might affect other mods, well yeah, then you can change their sexuality with Manipulator, if you want.

Crashes are your end, I'm afraid. Too many large textures, perhaps? Too many scripts? Both?

I can't remember what I decided with stripping, frankly... it has been quite some time since I looked at the mod.

I think the upgraded SexLab and SLEN tend to be more persnickety regarding sexuality tags. Of course, I could be mistaken. Doesn't matter because I will change them regardless. Any npc that I find interesting, I will tag as gay. :angel:

I did think the crashes were on my end and the mod list in that play-through I started it with is pretty big -- lots of textures, minimal scripts. I gave the upgraded FloppySOS a try before this upgrade and that produced a massive script bloat. I don't think it played well with Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs. I'll keep the hoodies and got rid of the floppies. :s

I've got a pared down list and a new game (The Adventures of Ganymede & Mylor) and it seems to be running alright. Although there were some hiccups to start. I just finished the offering to Talos in Windhelm and am now awaiting the next stage to start. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. This stage that I just completed was as far as it went on the previous installation I had. So I'm looking forward to experiencing your completed project.

I do so like what you do! :D Thanks! :heart:

Guest ffabris

I think the upgraded SexLab and SLEN tend to be more persnickety regarding sexuality tags. Of course, I could be mistaken. Doesn't matter because I will change them regardless. Any npc that I find interesting, I will tag as gay. :angel:

Maybe, but I don't use gender tags at all, so it doesn't matter. :D

I did think the crashes were on my end and the mod list in that play-through I started it with is pretty big -- lots of textures, minimal scripts. I gave the upgraded FloppySOS a try before this upgrade and that produced a massive script bloat. I don't think it played well with Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs. I'll keep the hoodies and got rid of the floppies. :s

Floppy does use a bit yeah, but I have it installed... I like the motion! :D 

I've got a pared down list and a new game (The Adventures of Ganymede & Mylor) and it seems to be running alright. Although there were some hiccups to start. I just finished the offering to Talos in Windhelm and am now awaiting the next stage to start. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. This stage that I just completed was as far as it went on the previous installation I had. So I'm looking forward to experiencing your completed project.

I do so like what you do! :D Thanks! :heart:

Hope you enjoy it! I think it is my biggest quest. The others are much shorter.

I think it would be a great help if you did provide and a list of the stages and their triggers so we know what to look for and when. That way, if a stage doesn't start, then we would know if we need to use the console for it.

I have finished the first part with the JO scene in Windhelm. I haven't had the next stage start yet but I've not yet been back to the village. I am currently on my way with my last save in the Riften Men's Club after getting that opened up during The Adventures of Ganymede & Mylor.

And to the rest of you who have asked, I'm sorry that I haven't yet provided pictures. I got the notice of this mod upgrade about two weeks ago and just started to deal with it again. I don't know why or how I missed that notice earlier because I would have started sooner had I known. :blush:

I have made a few captures already and plan to make more. Just let me know what you would like to see. But I'll start with my namesake because I was so flattered to see him in the mod. (BTW Ffabris, I changed his voice. ;))

post-945037-0-99512900-1472411709_thumb.jpg

Guest ffabris

I have made a few captures already and plan to make more. Just let me know what you would like to see. But I'll start with my namesake because I was so flattered to see him in the mod. (BTW Ffabris, I changed his voice. ;))

Haha... why not? ;-)

Thanks for the pic!

:D  Nice lighting there btw!

Toggleable Candlelight. ;)

Do people want more pictures?

And I don't know why I'm not getting notifications on this thread. I have marked it to follow. (Oops! Now it is. *edit*)

Oh, and Ganymede still needs to get one more item for the concockshun. I do like the golden glow. :D

Serious fail when drinking the concoction. Claims actors are not loaded (Itar, Therdon), seems to be looking for the twins from the inn. All messed up visually. Will try another reload.

Relevant log:

[08/29/2016 - 07:28:28PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Anal, TagsSuppressed=Aggressive, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly, Pillory, zaz, Bound, Bondage, RequireAll=False)
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:30PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Itar) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:30PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Itar) - AddActor(Itar) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1151
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [CVUtility (3B05A10A)].cv_utility.Fuck() - "CV_Utility.psc" Line 168
    [CVTalos2 (3B10731E)].CV_Talos2.Fragment_16() - "CV_Talos2.psc" Line 112
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:31PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Anal, TagsSuppressed=Aggressive, Furniture, Beds, BedsOnly, Pillory, zaz, Bound, Bondage, RequireAll=False)
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:33PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Therdon) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[08/29/2016 - 07:28:33PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Therdon) - AddActor(Therdon) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1151
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [CVUtility (3B05A10A)].cv_utility.Fuck() - "CV_Utility.psc" Line 168
    [CVTalos2 (3B10731E)].CV_Talos2.Fragment_16() - "CV_Talos2.psc" Line 114

Guest ffabris

I dunno what's happening there. o,O No, you shouldn't keep falling through the floor.

Added: The twins take part in the orgy after your drink the concoction. That's why they're needed. After the orgy, part 3 starts. How did you start it? Ideally:

setstage cvtalos2 200

which cleans up that part, and then starts part3.

Well, it was a very dreamlike experience with non-supportive floors and invisible heroes (Talos and Shor were invisible.) But the romps happened when I was able to find the activator under the arrow. I made it through to Windhelm and completed it. But it was a most unsettling experience all the way through because nothing was solid. I'm not certain if something turned the collision off and that's what caused it. But Shor and Talos were under the floor as well. It was all too weird. But that segment is completed and the rewards received.

I recall that I just setstage to 90 since I had finished 80. Then it jumped right to the dream. I never saw the twins in either part. Was I supposed to drink the concoction at the inn? I drank it inside the Big Cock where I made it. The inn twins were not present then.

There was some strange behavior as well with my followers in the shrine in Windhelm. They were running and falling in there. I toggled the collision off and on again so I had sure footing once more. It was all very strange. Should I not have had followers active? Fanar is a follower currently, with Mylor and Lucas.

Guest ffabris

Well, it was a very dreamlike experience with non-supportive floors and invisible heroes (Talos and Shor were invisible.) But the romps happened when I was able to find the activator under the arrow. I made it through to Windhelm and completed it. But it was a most unsettling experience all the way through because nothing was solid. I'm not certain if something turned the collision off and that's what caused it. But Shor and Talos were under the floor as well. It was all too weird. But that segment is completed and the rewards received.

I recall that I just setstage to 90 since I had finished 80. Then it jumped right to the dream. I never saw the twins in either part. Was I supposed to drink the concoction at the inn? I drank it inside the Big Cock where I made it. The inn twins were not present then.

There was some strange behavior as well with my followers in the shrine in Windhelm. They were running and falling in there. I toggled the collision off and on again so I had sure footing once more. It was all very strange. Should I not have had followers active? Fanar is a follower currently, with Mylor and Lucas.

You're supposed to drink it near the pond... the guys were waiting for you there. I think the quest says so, but I can't remember now. Anyway, that would explain the colossal fail: none of the required NPCs were available in the mansion.

I had no instruction to drink it at the pond. Once I told Fanar that I made it, he simply said, "Drink!" - after a couple shared lines about the taste. There was no indicator to go to the pond, nor was there a mention of the pond in the dialog. I would strongly suggest that you check that dialog to be sure it's there. But I ran that scenario about a half dozen times from the cooking of the concoction. Not once did it mention the pond and the dialog was the same with Fanar each time. I would recommend him saying something like, "Follow me!" and then have him lead the player to the pond. Nothing like that happened.

Oh well! It's too bad because I didn't snap any screens in the hall and it's beautiful. I can trying running this again with Eros. Or try to load the previous save again and walk to the pond instead of just drinking it when Fanar commanded it.

I'll try again.

Guest ffabris

OK, Objective 40, go to Fanar after collecting the ingredients. Objective 50, create the potion. Objective 60, return to Fanar.

When 40 is displayed, Fanar is moved to near the pond, so that's where you should find him. Nothing in the code moves him from there... his package has him standing there from Stage 40 (Obj 40) onward to the end. In other words, when he tells you, "Drink", he should still be by the pond. So there is no need for him to tell you to go there. If he doesn't stay there, something else is having him leave that spot.

OK. I'll process screenshots. Plus, I have about 8 minutes of video of the light show at the lake but nothing much happening and the quest didn't update there.

OK, Objective 40, go to Fanar after collecting the ingredients. Objective 50, create the potion. Objective 60, return to Fanar.

When 40 is displayed, Fanar is moved to near the pond, so that's where you should find him. Nothing in the code moves him from there... his package has him standing there from Stage 40 (Obj 40) onward to the end. In other words, when he tells you, "Drink", he should still be by the pond. So there is no need for him to tell you to go there. If he doesn't stay there, something else is having him leave that spot.

He was never at the pond. But as I mentioned, he is my current follower. So I guess he stays nearby. He never came to the pond when I went there either. But I had 'relaxed' the followers in the mansion.

I can try again and release him as follower before I make the concoction.

Guest ffabris

He was never at the pond. But as I mentioned, he is my current follower. So I guess he stays nearby. He never came to the pond when I went there either. But I had 'relaxed' the followers in the mansion.

Yeah, I spaced where you wrote, earlier, that you made him a follower. My bad. That will definitely break the quest. I'd leave them all alone till you're all done. At that point, do as you like with them. ;)

Added: the marker should be on him (I've since shut CK, but pretty sure it should be). The objective does say "Return to Fanar". The "drink" part won't have an objective since the item to drink is in your inventory.

Yeah, I spaced where you wrote, earlier, that you made him a follower. My bad. That will definitely break the quest. I'd leave them all alone till you're all done. At that point, do as you like with them. ;)

Added: the marker should be on him (I've since shut CK, but pretty sure it should be). The objective does say "Return to Fanar". The "drink" part won't have an objective since the item to drink is in your inventory.

You might want to add the warning against making followers til the quest completes in your description. The follower option comes up as soon as any of the guys in the mansion get friend status. It's very easy to befriend them with your new SexTalk mod. ;)  Had I known I shouldn't have taken a follower there, I wouldn't have.

So I ran it again but dismissed Fanar before cooking the concoction. Then it worked as you said it should. He left the house and headed to the pond while I followed him there. He had the marker for that trip. And then the dialog leading to the drink happened at the pond. I have video of this sequence.

The action at the pond proceeded as I expect you planned. But it never updated when it completed. All the guys just stood around asking if I needed something.

So I used the console to complete it and started the next part, Dream. I did not take video of this, but I snagged some screens.

The stairs and floor to the east and west wings are still not solid. The main floor and ledges are, as well as the stairs up to the north wall.

It was simple to get to the first encounter with Talos and he was visible for that. Once the first encounter was done, I could not get to Shor since the ground was not solid to him. So I went around on the ledge til I could get him in my crosshairs and then I used the console to move him to me on the solid ledge. (Picture 1)

Picture 2 shows a view to the main floor which is solid. Picture 3 is a shot of the main hall.

Once the deed was done with Shor, I could not get to Talos again. He had gone to the east wing and was under the stairs, according to his marker. I was able to manage the console moveto player with him as well and so concluded that 2nd encounter on the east ledge. Although, his toon was invisible through it.

Then he sent me to get Shor once more and that left us all in limbo, Picture 4. You'll note in this 3-way that Talos is still invisible, save for his sparkles.

Once the encounter finished, I ended up in the shrine in Windhelm and had the encounter with Lortheim and the quest completed. Again.

I didn't have any collision issues, save for the stairs and floors to the east and west wings. All was fine at the shrine.

post-945037-0-39605800-1472530265_thumb.jpg

post-945037-0-32388400-1472530266_thumb.jpg

post-945037-0-34747500-1472530267_thumb.jpg

post-945037-0-33331100-1472530268_thumb.jpg

Guest ffabris

No clue what was up with the collisions there, sorry. I don't recall that cropping up before. I'd say, just plod on to the end. Some have had issues with specific parts, but I did the whole thing without problems of any kind. :-|

So this part (3?) has ended and now I wait for 4 to begin? There's nothing in my quest journal open for this series atm.

Sometimes I wonder if it is too easy to forget that all of us are running different set-ups, mod choices, operating systems, component mixes, etc. In this arena now, one can never be certain how things will work for any person or the next. I do recognize this and have simply learned to accept it. And I have no idea how to go about trying to 'fix' some of these glitches. Anymore, I just chalk it up to the Magic of Skyrim. :D