Problem with UNP BBP and crotch&ankles seam

Maxime1543

Hi guys, I have a problem with my crotch and ankles not being bound properly. After some googling it seems to be what's called a 'seam'.

I mostly find stuff related to different kind of seams and mostly about CBBE so I decided I would post here to get your help.

This is my mod list: http://goo.gl/GLiRil

And here are two screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/WCaOJ

Thank you in advance for any kind of help!

Try uninstalling the 'Pubic Styles' mod. See if that helps. I'm not familiar with the mod, but it may be overwriting your textures and causing the crotch issue.

As for the feet. There is definitely a mesh issue. Those aren't seams, they're gaps, and the mesh alignment is off.

If you're using Mod Organizer, then see what mods are overwriting your UNP body mod. Do the same for your texture mod.

Hi guys, I have a problem with my crotch and ankles not being bound properly. After some googling it seems to be what's called a 'seam'.

I mostly find stuff related to different kind of seams and mostly about CBBE so I decided I would post here to get your help.

This is my mod list: http://goo.gl/GLiRil

And here are two screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/WCaOJ

Thank you in advance for any kind of help!

Hi..

Looks like the texture is incompatible with the mesh by the looks of the crotch.

Your mod list doesn't include what body mesh and textures you're using.

You could possibly have an issue with the mod that deals with pubic hair not being fully compatible with the body type possibly.

Feet and body use the same texture files so the ankle problem is with the mesh in that the feet are not compatible with the body.

If you tell me what body shape, preferred textures and animation type you want I can put a set together for you. I assume you want HDT for bounce? A working vagina is also possible if that's yer thang but you will need the latest HDT installed. I have a published follower mod here (Noa'na) that includes some excellent xml's that covers all the HDT requirements. Not sure but I think provided by K2. You asked about texblend for unp so I upped that to you as well. Drop the container contents in "Data\CalienteTools". The package has support files for Dimonized, Fairskin, MatureSkin, Navetsea and SG Textures. Neith is a really nice texture (not included) has an issue the shoulder blades which are missing some shading that some folks wouldn't notice but the goto texture with the least overhead and most realistic effect has to be SG although FS has some detail others don't.

Let me know.. happy to help.

CalienteTools.zip

Thanks for your answers.

I'm not entirely familiar with all the variants of UNP but I think I'm using UNPB TBBP. As for the texture this is this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/? .

I've tried uninstalling Pubic Hairstyles and it does not fix the crotch problem. I've also tried disabling all my overlay mods and it's got no result either.

Backup your Skyrim folder 1st.

right click on the skyrim folder and drag it away from any other folders in the window, let go and select "copy here"

post-41573-0-91455800-1453134595_thumb.png

and drop this in to check it out. If it works and you like it we can continue.

If it doesn't, delete the Skyrim folder and rename "Skyrim - Copy" to "Skyrim"

in the zip are Neith textures that I optimized.

UNPB HDT.zip

Thanks for your answers.

I'm not entirely familiar with all the variants of UNP but I think I'm using UNPB TBBP. As for the texture this is this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/? .

I've tried uninstalling Pubic Hairstyles and it does not fix the crotch problem. I've also tried disabling all my overlay mods and it's got no result either.

Backup your Skyrim folder 1st.

right click on the skyrim folder and drag it away from any other folders in the window, let go and select "copy here"

attachicon.gifbackup.png

and drop this in to check it out. If it works and you like it we can continue.

If it doesn't, delete the Skyrim folder and rename "Skyrim - Copy" to "Skyrim"

in the zip are Neith textures that I optimized.

attachicon.gifUNPB HDT.zip

I tried this but it did not solve the problem.  

Should I change anything in my Mod Organizer? (I launched the copy obviously, I mean about the mods)

edit: i didn't disable the old texture, I tried again when disabling it and I get the default ugly texture bug (that I've had when trying other textures earlier in the thread)

screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/jTFZpx6.png

edit: i didn't disable the old texture, I tried again when disabling it and I get the default ugly texture bug (that I've had when trying other textures earlier in the thread)

screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/jTFZpx6.png

It really looks like you have the wrong textures installed, or maybe installed the wrong way. I saw the mod you're using and it should work fine if installed properly. This could be an MO installation issue perhaps.

I would suggest deactivating all your mods except the most basic ones, like DLC, patches etc. Then re-install (from scratch) the UNP body ONLY and see how it appears in-game (body, hands and feet). The UNP body may come with textures of its own. If the appearance is ok, then try installing the improved texture mod and see how that appears. With everything deactivated and only body and textures installed, if this doesn't work then you need to examine how those two mods are installed by MO because you've narrowed down your problem.

Essentially, you should focus on getting your body appearance sorted before adding extra mods. Start a new game playthrough and save to a new slot. This would ensure you have no mod dependencies in your save file. Once you've found the problem, then reactivate your mods one by one and try loading your older original save and see if everything works.

what I gave you will overwrite the default female textures. No esp is needed.

When Skyrim is 1st installed the default meshes and textures are stored in BSA files in the Data directory. Update.esm allows the game to look outside of the bsa's and load what it finds in the way of loose files which are what I gave you. If it finds nothing it looks through the bsa's. Look in the zip file from me and examine the folder paths. Inside the zip file  are folders, "meshes, skse and textures" you need to drop in the data folder of the game along with whatever is in them. These should load with the game if you follow the instructions. The other folder forget for now.

In my case the folder path to the Data directory is as follows.

E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\

In the data folder you see at least meshes and textures folders among others if you have mods installed as is the case.

activating esp's and esm's, all of which are stored in the data folder, is not a part of this process unless you found some mod that stores them in a bsa which I have never seen before.

Mod Organizers suck. They cause more problems than anything and you learn nothing about modding.

I install everything manually, I use notepad or Wrye to activate and LOOT to sort. That's it.

Just wait till you want to use ENB and you need to strike a balance between performance and looks.

JOY!

Do I let the game do it or do I let ENB do it. What can I sacrifice and what am I willing to..

LOL you're in for some fun.

I have a question. When you say uninstall, is unchecking them in MO enough? Since it's supposed to keep each mod in a different folder I don't see why it would not be enough?

Might be ok. However, that may be an issue. One mod is still overwriting another mod even though they're deactivated.

When Skyrim is 1st installed the default meshes and textures are stored in BSA files in the Data directory. Update.esm allows the game to look outside of the bsa's and load what it finds in the way of loose files which are what I gave you. If it finds nothing it looks through the bsa's. Look in the zip file from me and examine the folder paths. Inside the zip file  are folders, "meshes, skse and textures" you need to drop in the data folder of the game along with whatever is in them. These should load with the game if you follow the instructions. The other folder forget for now.

In the data folder you see at least meshes and textures folders among others if you have mods installed as is the case.

activating esp's and esm's, all of which are stored in the data folder, is not a part of this process unless you found some mod that stores them in a bsa which I have never seen before.

Mod Organizers suck. They cause more problems than anything and you learn nothing about modding.

I install everything manually, I use notepad or Wrye to activate and LOOT to sort. That's it.

Just wait till you want to use ENB and you need to strike a balance between performance and looks.

JOY!

Do I let the game do it or do I let ENB do it. What can I sacrifice and what am I willing to..

Whelp I'm such a noob. I copied them in the Skyrim folder the first time... Now I copied it in the data folder and it solves the problem!

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Benin  

edit: about the ENB part, I would like to install RealVision ENB.

JOY!

Whelp I'm such a noob. I copied them in the Skyrim folder the first time... Now I copied it in the data folder and it solves the problem!

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Benin  

edit: about the ENB part, I would like to install RealVision ENB.

ENB INSTALLS IN THE SKYRIM FOLDER.. not DATA.

to get skyrim running with skse and enb you will need to first run enb then the skse launcher or you can do like I do and use a batch file or use some other kind of launcher. you know it's running when it says so on the top left when the game is loading.

you're in for some trial and error to configure ENB to work right on your PC depending on cpu, ram and video card. Out of the box enb will will kill your fps so.. press tilde ~ to pause the game, then press shift + enter to go into enb config. ignore the game cursor and use the rotating bowtie cursor to make changes. don't change the values. just turn shit on and off to suit. I run it with the game and it's ini files maxed and tweaked out and use really mild enb settings to bring out the most realistic skin tones possible with a few added effects. I let the game and the ini's look after high detail shadows. That's what I got and it's working even though I think I can get better it's not worth the futzing now.

Archived