Combine these two xml files

usernamewow

The first xml is wildly exaggerated in the bounce, but causes breasts to be phase through each other constantly.

The second one never allows breasts to be in the same spot, but has limited bounce.

I don't know if it can be done, but It'd be amazing if you tried to combine the bounce of the first and the collision of the second creating a mega hdt xml file. Pls link me if you get it to work ;)

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

• 3 months later...

The first xml is wildly exaggerated in the bounce, but causes breasts to be phase through each other constantly.

The second one never allows breasts to be in the same spot, but has limited bounce.

I don't know if it can be done, but It'd be amazing if you tried to combine the bounce of the first and the collision of the second creating a mega hdt xml file. Pls link me if you get it to work ;)

Damm, I was hoping there was an answer ..... I have been playing around with both of these exact hdt xml. files, trying to do the same thing.  I have even printed out both files (some 50+ pages) and layed them side by side trying to learn what makes each tick.  Not much luck, I have to say.  I have been using the Just for Fun program and not having much luck between the two.  I was looking for The exaggerated Bounce and Jiggles Hdt, just a tad bit more exaggeration. Vertical movement.  Whenever I get more movement the breasts clip into one another and that just looks bad. Maybe you just can't have your cake and eat it too.  At least not if you lack this type of knowledge like myself.  Good luck, and if you do find one, please please share it with me. :D  I am so tired of loading and unloading hdt files and keeping them all straight.

You can get a plugin for Notepad++ called “compare” that will let yuo open both files and see them side by side with difference pointed out in colors. This might let you pick and choose what settings to place into the file you want. But I imagine one need know wht the settings do. I tried dis and cannot tell what settings I want to keep haha

Archived