4 hours ago, zz1478963250zz said:

sorry,it doesn't work。i dont know what‘s wrong with it。

i download this jason,put it into Plugins\ypsFashion。and download the hairpack。

but it doesn't work,i can't find tullius hair smp in yps。ToT

In the most recent version of yps the json with the hair configuration is already included, but if you are in a older version you need to include the json file name inside ypshairdatabase.json. the process is better explained in the main mod page in the mod features category. Also you need to download both files the hair mod and the textures, both are in the mega link provided on my previous post.

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 12:10 PM, monsta88 said:

Please consider moving the high heel equip texts to simple thoughts. For me, it is increasingly annoying to click OK after each sleep or SL scene where the high heels come off and I need to reequip them

Yps doesn't show messageboxes after equipping high heels. It's just a short notification (no click needed). Must be from another mod. What does the message show?

On 4/10/2024 at 12:28 AM, Slimreb said:

I am guessing that to use labia piercings from other mods that I will need to allow the piercings applied through this mod to permanently heal before completing the quest. Am I correct in that assumption?

How do I remove the ear piercings applied through this mod so that I can use other ear rings?  Those piercings are permanently healed and not soldered , but if I try to equip ear rings they are instantly unequipped.

No need to wait for the labia piercings to heal. You can do the quest, have the piercings removed (while still healing), and immediately insert another piercing. But most labia piercings are not detected by YPS (I think it's only the "8 rings gold" from the chastity piercing set.

Note also, that many so called "labia piercings" are in fact clit piercings, and are detected by the mod as such.

On 4/8/2024 at 11:33 PM, sexolocochon said:

Is there a way/command to skip most of the quest? I got stuck in the part you get body piercings and I lost that save.

You can always use the console command setstage (refer also to the quest outline pdf), but use it with care. Skipping crucial quest stages may easily break things. It is ok just for trying something out, or skip a single stage when you think you are stuck.

Edited by emily1673
13 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

2 - I have found that I need to ask her twice for a manicure. The first time she tells me to sit down. So I sit down and nothing happens. The second time there is an additional message to the effect "OK I'm ready". Then I sit down and she does the manicure.

Yeah.  I've tried multiple times.  I'll get the "ok I'm ready" message, but when I sit down, nothing happens.  I wonder if the quest is somehow blocking it, since the earring quest won't update.

3 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Yps doesn't show messageboxes after equipping high heels. It's just a short notification (no click needed). Must be from another mod. What does the message show?

This one I see very often.

yps1.png.e28bf288e56d03e156bd1e396990da2b.png

The second one when I test new shoes/boots if they are high heel or not.

yps2.png.f03fcfdee012b7eb10ab9fdd9dbb7d5c.png

I don't know if there are more, it is early in the morning, my brain is not working yet. :)

Edit: I looked into this with SSEEdit and I didn't find it anywhere (is it possible to search in DESC fields?). AFAIK, I have only 2 mods with this function, this one and the Devious Training, but that one doesn't have Message Boxes at all and I also disabled the heel related functions for compatibility reasons. I also checked every mod with "heels" or "HH" in their name, nothing. Can this message come from a .dll?

Edited by monsta88
7 hours ago, monsta88 said:

yps1.png.e28bf288e56d03e156bd1e396990da2b.png

yps2.png.f03fcfdee012b7eb10ab9fdd9dbb7d5c.png

I don't know if there are more, it is early in the morning, my brain is not working yet. :)

Edit: I looked into this with SSEEdit and I didn't find it anywhere (is it possible to search in DESC fields?). AFAIK, I have only 2 mods with this function, this one and the Devious Training, but that one doesn't have Message Boxes at all and I also disabled the heel related functions for compatibility reasons. I also checked every mod with "heels" or "HH" in their name, nothing. Can this message come from a .dll?

What is your Niooveride (sp?) value set to in the MCM? Default seems to be 5.0. Might try lowering it and see if that helps.

I installed 6.7.0, the sound & texture pack for LE and both thoughts packs but I don't get an MCM for the thoughts. Is there one? I never heard them... I updated on an existing save and got a new piercing right after updating but still no MCM or thoughts...

10 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Ok, these are YPS messages. But it means that YPS doesn't recognize the boots as it should.

12 minutes ago, Nova76 said:

I installed 6.7.0, the sound & texture pack for LE and both thoughts packs but I don't get an MCM for the thoughts. Is there one? I never heard them... I updated on an existing save and got a new piercing right after updating but still no MCM or thoughts...

It's in the "general" MCM section. Do the thoughts appear on a fresh savegame?

17 minutes ago, Nova76 said:

There are just a few more options in the main page of the MCM related to the new thoughts pack. Kind of hard to notice them at first, it took me some time to find them too.

Edit: Ah, Emily was faster. :)

Edited by monsta88

New save, same problem... the immersive fashion tweaks are overwriting, could this be the problem?

EDIT: Yes... Disabled the tweaks and there the new options are :) I didn't know they were integrated with 6.3. Thank you for your help :)

Edited by Nova76
38 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Ok, these are YPS messages. But it means that YPS doesn't recognize the boots as it should.

I've been getting those a lot. I think it's something to do with the move away from HDT High Heels to Nioverride High Heels (which I really should set up at some point).

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

The Min heels height is the default 5.

Correction to what I said above: The "at least you can walk in these boots" indeed is a standard yps message. I will transform it into a notification (and the other one too), so you don't have to click them away.

54 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

Correction to what I said above: The "at least you can walk in these boots" indeed is a standard yps message. I will transform it into a notification (and the other one too), so you don't have to click them away.

Thank you very much!

16 hours ago, emily1673 said:

No need to wait for the labia piercings to heal. You can do the quest, have the piercings removed (while still healing), and immediately insert another piercing. But most labia piercings are not detected by YPS (I think it's only the "8 rings gold" from the chastity piercing set.

Note also, that many so called "labia piercings" are in fact clit piercings, and are detected by the mod as such.

Thank you for that information. I tried completing the quest quickly after starting it and then equipping the Ayleid labia piercing. The mod instantly unequipped them, so I am guessing that the mod is detecting them as clit piercings instead of labia. Is there any modifications I can do to Ayleid piercings to have the mod detect it as labia?

On 2024/4/11 at AM10点22分, GamerB110 said:

在最新版本的 yps 中,已经包含了带有头发配置的 json,但如果您使用的是旧版本,则需要在 ypshairdatabase.json 中包含 json 文件名。该过程在 Mod 功能类别的主 Mod 页面中得到了更好的解释。此外,您还需要下载头发模型和纹理这两个文件,这两个文件都位于我上一篇文章中提供的大型链接中。

i got it and solved it。thx very much😃

Emily -

Two concerns – in your flowchart/outline you show “dressrevealing, bra” just below the box for stage 840. My PC received the “revealing dress” from Lena (I’m guessing that’s the tavern clothing) but no “bra”. Then again below the box for stage 1490 you show “bikini, panties”. My PC didn’t get either of those things. I remember Danica said something about finding my girl a bikini but nothing came of that. Was something supposed to? Was she supposed to meet with Danica a second time to get the bikini and, presumably, the panties?

I’m playing the SE version.

2 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

Emily -

Two concerns – in your flowchart/outline you show “dressrevealing, bra” just below the box for stage 840. My PC received the “revealing dress” from Lena (I’m guessing that’s the tavern clothing) but no “bra”. Then again below the box for stage 1490 you show “bikini, panties”. My PC didn’t get either of those things. I remember Danica said something about finding my girl a bikini but nothing came of that. Was something supposed to? Was she supposed to meet with Danica a second time to get the bikini and, presumably, the panties?

I’m playing the SE version.

These are not crucial to the quest, just a little extra. You will only get them if properly configured in ypsitems.json. See section ITEM CONFIGURATION in mod description.

Ok...I guess I have to be "that Guy" who has to ask stupid questions.

I had to disable the heels training as I am playing 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29983-adventures-with-balazar-balazars-bitch-beta/

which requires one to be naked about half the time and I could not handle no visible feet.

I am also using

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24435-bimbos-of-skyrim-lese/

and I just got the nail color applied which caused my hands to disappear. I have tried adjusting settings, unsuccessfully, so here I am.

It has to be a setting in bimbos of Skyrim, or YPS that I am not seeing.

I have HN66 hands and nails installed, I tried uninstalling to no avail so I am reinstalling it.

Would someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, or what I need to adjust, as I am starting to enjoy this mod and really don't wish to uninstall it.

EDIT; I looked at Slave tats, nothing showing as applied, tried unequipping nails, rings, clothes but nothing helped.

@emily1673 thanks for the mod and the use of it. I was kinda locked on hair colors and styles in my playthroughs, this mod has changed that for me in a good way.

I started as a female so I didn't go through the sex change, however I did play that through before.

I wish there were more tasks for the female, I can't find the makeup artist to get makeup like the piercings, hair and nails.

The only thing I did not care for was having to tell the Jarls that I had the procedure done, it's really none of anyone's business, that turned me off quite a bit. 

Is there any way to add a check box to disable everyone being up in your business?

Just asking not suggesting you do that, but it made me feel weird, almost violated.

Thank You

Edited by Raven 54
typo