8 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Aww that is a shame, is it actively disabling fertility in Fertility mode though? Or just implying that in the dialogue?

For good reason I tend not to mess out with other mods, unless necessary. When doing the quest, please disable fertility manually.

Take also a look at the quest chart to get an idea what is currently in planning.

7 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

You missed "me and my boy/girl friend". Should be "my boy/girl friend and I".

Sorry. Former tech writer/editor :grin:

Please keep them coming! These fixes are easy to do.

But how to reword "[01550]Thinking about me and my boyfriend's inside jokes always brings a smile to my face." then?

47 minutes ago, KentuckyExpat said:

I decided to try the alternate quest line where my PC keeps "her" penis. Completed all of the stages through the end of the Dibella Quest. Two problems. First - still getting the message that "my restraints are brushing against my armor" but, of course, my PC is no longer wearing restraints (unless the cock cage is considered a restraint). Second - my PC tried to shave her pubic hair and she gets the message that she can't shave her pubic hair unless she removes the chastity belt - and she's not wearing a chastity belt any more.

The previous version,  6.6.4, has what appears to be a thought line, although I don't find it in any of the .json files. It reads something like this. "I enjoy the new piercings in your [body part] ." As the sentence is structured, it reads more like a comment someone is making to you or you are making to someone else. It should to read, "I enjoy the new piercings in my [body part]."  It could also read, "You enjoy the new piercings in your [body part]." but that reads not so much like a thought as a feeling or attitude.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I have noticed this typo as well.

This is related to some older in-game messages. I plan to convert them to the new "thoughts" system, which will fix this issue.

10 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

Had the same problem. I changed to using the older purchasable stocking packs. You can buy them from the same vendor you bought the "equipable stockings" from. Alas, if you are playing on SE/AE the stockings don't show up, but they are removable.

I'm using them on SE (not AE) w/o any issue. Did you make Slave tats recognize the tat set?

But now that you mention, I have vague memories, that if I had the Slave Tat Load Optimizer, they didn't work. Don't know, it was years ago. Another issue was a missing texture, but I made a small patch for that (link in my sig, Striped Stockings).

I'll check with v6.7, in my new game I was using the new system to test it.

Update: Yep, they work on SE. I just had to click Add/Remove Tattoos button in Slave Tats MCM.

Edited by monsta88

Hello Emily,

Please consider moving the high heel equip texts to simple thoughts. For me, it is increasingly annoying to click OK after each sleep or SL scene where the high heels come off and I need to reequip them. I equip my gear and would move on, but then I get stopped each time with the popup window, with the same information I heard hundreds of times before.

Maybe add it as an option in the High Heel section of the MCM if you would like to keep it this way too.

Update: I was thinking a bit and they would be somewhat annoying even as voiced thoughts, because they would be heard a LOT. So I'm not sure what would be the good solution as you always try to write immersive texts, so a generic "warning" text would look out of place too. Well, if there will be voiced version, I can always just delete the .wav I guess.

Edited by monsta88

It's understandable you don't wanna mess with mods especially when users can just use the MCM, I guess it would be nice to have some pregnancy route at least text wise, priestesses convincing you its your duty or something. Either way I'm gonna finally play the questline and share my thoughts then, congratz on a big milestone.

9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

9 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Please keep them coming! These fixes are easy to do.

But how to reword "[01550]Thinking about me and my boyfriend's inside jokes always brings a smile to my face." then?

You could change "me" to "my". Still a bit awkward but grammatically correct. Or just say "Thinking about our inside jokes always brings a smile to my face."

35 minutes ago, ywouldueatme said:

I cant seem to download the newest ver, 6.7, as it keep getting pulled by windows defender as a trojan, any ideas what's up?

Windows Defender is shit and throwing up a false positive. Get some real anti-virus software.

I am guessing that to use labia piercings from other mods that I will need to allow the piercings applied through this mod to permanently heal before completing the quest. Am I correct in that assumption?

How do I remove the ear piercings applied through this mod so that I can use other ear rings?  Those piercings are permanently healed and not soldered , but if I try to equip ear rings they are instantly unequipped.

1 hour ago, Slimreb said:

I am guessing that to use labia piercings from other mods that I will need to allow the piercings applied through this mod to permanently heal before completing the quest. Am I correct in that assumption?

You'll want to at least let them heal to the point where you can wear all kinds of piercings in the slot. I don't think you'd need to let it become a permanent piercing before removal.

How do I remove the ear piercings applied through this mod so that I can use other ear rings?  Those piercings are permanently healed and not soldered , but if I try to equip ear rings they are instantly unequipped.

Did you opt for steel studs when you got them pierced? If so then those seem to get permanently stuck on. If you got it done as part of the Dibella quest you'll have to keep waiting 'til later in the quest line to change them.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have cbbe and beautiful bodies as my only body mods. My hands and feet seem to be invisible due to my nail treatment and my training heels. Now it keeps saying I've completed my training with heels but doesn't seem to credit me with it as I am unable to remove the training heels. How do I get these off. I have noticed if I wear gloves my hands become visible but no idea how to fix my feet as I'm unable to wear armor and can not seem to get these heels off. 

So two things:

1. "I need to find a way to wear these ear rings." I paid for her to pierce me and installed the earrings. I went down and got a navel ring too, both show when I have my piercings examined. But the quest isn't updating.

2.  I can't get a professional manicure.  She tells me to sit down, then nothing happens.  I removed my nail polish and gloves first.  So I've no idea what the problem is.

A little mod incompatibility and the workaround:

I have The Forgotten City mod installed. I got there while my character had already finished her High-heel training and she had a permanent Diamond earring.

At some point in the Forgotten City you have to wear a full set of dwemer armor, or you die. This was a problem for 2 reasons:

- the Cinderella feet unequipped the Boots (totally unexpectedly the Dwemer boots didn't have high heels...)

- the Helmet was removed by the earring

The Heel was an easy fix, because I could just temporarily unchecked the 2 otions under the Deformed feet in the High heels MCM.

The Helmet was worse, because I could not remove the Earring. First I had to uncheck the Bound Items Reappear in General (the Fine one is always unchecked in my game because various mods tend to remove everything). The I unequipped the Earring and dropped it. I regularly got a message about the earring for the rest of the quest, because the mod really wanted to reequip it. At the end of the quest, I picked up the Earring and changed back the MCM settings.

Before this solution I also tried to teleport out to unsolder the Earring, but it didn't work with ingame methods and I was lazy to find the console command to do it (and I didn't know the cell name of the FC mod anyway). I also wrote down the Base and Ref ID of the earrings in case I need to be more radical. :)

10 hours ago, delgathar said:

So two things:

1. "I need to find a way to wear these ear rings." I paid for her to pierce me and installed the earrings. I went down and got a navel ring too, both show when I have my piercings examined. But the quest isn't updating.

2.  I can't get a professional manicure.  She tells me to sit down, then nothing happens.  I removed my nail polish and gloves first.  So I've no idea what the problem is.

2 - I have found that I need to ask her twice for a manicure. The first time she tells me to sit down. So I sit down and nothing happens. The second time there is an additional message to the effect "OK I'm ready". Then I sit down and she does the manicure.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The Helmet was worse, because I could not remove the Earring. First I had to uncheck the Bound Items Reappear in General (the Fine one is always unchecked in my game because various mods tend to remove everything). The I unequipped the Earring and dropped it. I regularly got a message about the earring for the rest of the quest, because the mod really wanted to reequip it. At the end of the quest, I picked up the Earring and changed back the MCM settings.

Before this solution I also tried to teleport out to unsolder the Earring, but it didn't work with ingame methods and I was lazy to find the console command to do it (and I didn't know the cell name of the FC mod anyway). I also wrote down the Base and Ref ID of the earrings in case I need to be more radical. :)

You could also try to disable the piercing monitor for earrings.

9 hours ago, PervySannin said:

Just recently downloaded the mod, very fun so far. Is there any guide for the Diabella quest?

There are some remarks in the mod description. Furthermore, there is a pdf with the outline of the quest (spoiler!), posted above, also contained in the "docs" subfolder of the mod.

4 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Im trying the Dibella Quest for the first time and when get the haircut from the Bunkhouse, the NPC gives an entirely different hairstyle than what I have in the MCM. If its intentional, should I delete that hair from the Json?

No, you should get what is stated in MCM.

Edited by emily1673
Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 4:17 PM, Karkhel said:

It's understandable you don't wanna mess with mods especially when users can just use the MCM, I guess it would be nice to have some pregnancy route at least text wise, priestesses convincing you its your duty or something. Either way I'm gonna finally play the questline and share my thoughts then, congratz on a big milestone.

Feel free to make some suggestion how to do a follow-up quest.

IMO it should be more than just a few lines of dialogue, and ***oops*** you are pregnant. It should be rather a journey. An idea I once had is that the player becomes the subject of an experiment by a doctor to implant a functioning womb. Haven't put much thought into it though...

Edited by emily1673
21 hours ago, Balgin said:

Did you opt for steel studs when you got them pierced? If so then those seem to get permanently stuck on. If you got it done as part of the Dibella quest you'll have to keep waiting 'til later in the quest line to change them.

Thanks for answering the questions I had. I will let the labia piercings heal and then do the removal.

When getting the ear piercings I do believe I went with gold studs, and that is the color of the studs I see in the game. This character has not gone through the Dibella quest.

On 2024/4/3 at AM1点27分, GamerB110 said:

嘿,我在编辑版本的链接时遇到了问题,所以我重新上传了它,并将其发布在这里,但同样,如果文件的任何所有者有任何请求或@艾米丽1673 我将删除链接和/或文件本身。

https://mega.nz/folder/4f1CRahJ#nB524PD3rfeyo3zdvNaI8Q

之前忘记说了,这个包适用于 SE,也可能适用于 AE。

sorry,it doesn't work。i dont know what‘s wrong with it。

i download this jason,put it into Plugins\ypsFashion。and download the hairpack。

but it doesn't work,i can't find tullius hair smp in yps。ToT

8 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

IMO it just be more than just a few lines of dialogue, and ***oops*** you are pregnant. It should be rather a journey.

Not sure about how the reproductive cycle in "Beeing Female" is handled but in "Fertility Mode" the reproductive cycle affects all females of child bearing age. so if you set conception chance to zero to prevent the PC from getting pregnant, all the female NPCs would also be affected. 

One way to change this would be to change the results of the gender change operation. In the current iteration, Acolyte Jannesen tells the PC that the operation only affected her external appearance so there is no possibility of her getting pregnant. Now earlier, when he was explaining what he had done to the PC as part of the breast augmentation surgery, he noted that he had installed two hormone dispensers in the new breasts to make up for what he thought was a hormone deficiency being experienced by his patient, who he assumed to be a female. He explained at the time that these dispensers should provide female hormones for up to five years. Later, after the gender reassignment surgery, he explained to the newly female PC that, because he had removed the testes, these dispensers should now provide up to fifty years of hormones, since they were no longer competing with the male hormones from the testes.  Here is where the change could take place. In his explanation of the results of the operation, he could add that with the absence of the testes along with presence of the female hormones the PC might experience a further change, one in which the female hormones could trigger the development, over time, of an actual female reproductive system. He could explain that, as a male, the PC's body contained, in embryonic form, all the missing components of a female reproductive system. (This is actually the case IRL... well, except for the ovaries, but this isn't real life so we can just include them.) He could add that the likelihood of this change is quite low normally, but if he, now she, is interested then once she is fully recovered from the surgery she should consult with the Priestess of Dibella who can, through the intervention of the goddess, ensure that the development takes place. This would, most likely, involve some sort of quest.

An alternative would the same as above only the development of the reproductive system would be the default. Acolyte Jannesen would explain that, unlike the external changes which are immediate, the internal changes will take some time as the body "grows" the internal organs from their embryonic state to full maturity. The timeframe could be adjusted in the MCM.

53 minutes ago, Slimreb said:

Thanks for answering the questions I had. I will let the labia piercings heal and then do the removal.

When getting the ear piercings I do believe I went with gold studs, and that is the color of the studs I see in the game. This character has not gone through the Dibella quest.

Did you start this playthrough as a female? Be aware, the Dibella Quest is only for male players (who will become female quite soon).

Not sure how this works playing as a female from the start. Haven't done that in quite a while. In all likelihood, you will need to wait for the piercing to heal before you can change you earrings. When that happens there should be some kind of message like, "Your piercing has healed. You can now wear other earrings.'

2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

IMO it should be more than just a few lines of dialogue, and ***oops*** you are pregnant. It should be rather a journey. An idea I once had is that the player becomes the subject of an experiment by a doctor to implant a functioning womb. Haven't put much thought into it though...

I was thinking of just magic *snort* by the way of acquiring the ability, but making the player accept it would be the real journey. Or maybe go old school X-Change route and make it so alternative cheated route you got planned has a split where you either become pregnant by accident (this change wasn't supposed to happen, you are told you should be sterile) or by being gaslighted, and you learn that the change has become permanent because of the pregnancy. Or tie it into your boyfriend and have them persuade the player that its their duty to have offspring as soon as they are blessed with the ability to OR maybe its being presented as a strategy to keep the boyfriend on a leash  (are men are all the same, must do something to make them stay). I wouldn't mind it starting from doctor, but IMO what matters more is how player and others gets to react to pregnancy.

Think this could be a nice excuse to have more npcs react to pregnancy through dialogue, in flirting and maybe have some comments as well. Very few instances of npcs actually reacting to player being pregnant. Or maybe go the route of if you get pregnant you are expected to get married.

And obviously for internal dialogue thoughts system would be perfect for player reactions. Just throwing some ideas out there.

As for integration with other mods maybe just only go for finding out whether player is pregnant or not, that part shouldn't change much no matter the fan patches in the future (like fertility + etc), meanwhile stuff like pregnancy chances, how stuff is handled in general can be changed with patches people are making for some of the mods. You can just let people disable pregnancy manually in MCM and roleplay for a bit. Or just look at the belly nodes, SL disparity has effects based on body sizes, I feel like you could have the mod peep at that, would also make sense that npcs might mistakenly assume inflated player is pregnant.