Hello Emily,

some feedback for v6.7:

While the ending of the Follower of Dibella was so close, now I understand why it took this much time. A huge amount of writing went in, nicely closing the questline. Great job!

The thought sound files are great, however I definitely would like to see some conditions for their triggers. They tend to fire at the most inappropriate time:

- a line about shopping while fighting draugr

- during an SL scene with someone (which I understand that some people's mind is wandering during sex, but still)

- while struggling to remove some restraints (doing specific struggle animations) via Unforgiving devices

The last one reminded me one more small incompatibility: while doing the above struggling animations, sometimes the yps animations fire as well, like the itching crotch one. They don't break the other mod, it is just weird to happen in that situation.

Also, it seems to me that a lot of older thoughts are not voiced, like the ones about not wearing piercings and such.

I'm playing through the questline and got to the stage where I need to flirt with Ray or Lena.

With either of them. I start the flirt, smile at them and then they ignore me. I've tried multiple times, waiting between flirts, flirt at different times, change settings to reduce wait time and success time, but no luck.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit:: Worked it out.

I had the Active Stance unticked on the Interaction tab for the settings. Ticking that gave me a second flirt option in the dialogue in addition to the standard one.

@emily1673 - When refining/bug fixing the questline, could it be possible for the flirt stage to ignore the stances?

Edited by ebbluminous
Updated Infos
6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The thought sound files are great, however I definitely would like to see some conditions for their triggers. They tend to fire at the most inappropriate time:

- a line about shopping while fighting draugr

- during an SL scene with someone (which I understand that some people's mind is wandering during sex, but still)

- while struggling to remove some restraints (doing specific struggle animations) via Unforgiving devices

Also, it seems to me that a lot of older thoughts are not voiced, like the ones about not wearing piercings and such.

The thought system still needs some tweaking.

Probably it makes sense that no thoughts should be played during SL scenes.

About fighting: I am torn on this one. If it's just a few problematic thought lines, the easiest way would be to add "&!isincombat" to all conditions involved (you could easily do it yourself actually). If it's a lot of thoughts, I would rather disable all thoughts during combat as well. What is your opinion?

Conflict with 3rd party mods: There is not much I can do.

And yes, some of the older notifications have not yet been moved to the new "thoughts" system, therefore no voice is played.

1 hour ago, emily1673 said:

What is your opinion?

I took a look at the thoughts .json and read a lot of lines and while I saw some which might be OK in actual combat, even those might come out weird while you are swinging your sword or fighting for your life.

I'd say they shouldn't play during any combat.

I was also thinking about writing some thoughts for combat, but I feel that is really not the scope of this mod. I also think they wouldn't work either, because they would be often out of sync with the actual happenings. It would also be weird if your character would worry about her nails while a horde of undead or bandits trying to kill her.

There was one more case when the thoughts happened when they shouldn't. I was in a dialogue with an NPC when it happened. Again, it is something which can happen in real life too, because a lot of people doesn't pay attention to what the other one is saying, but it is quite distracting when it happens in a game.

While I was reading the lines, I also found some typos:

"[00762]I'm making some progess walking in high heels.", - progress

same in thought 00772

00848]Cropped short hair is low-maintenance and stylish; it's kinf of the perfect   - kind

"[01255]Embracing the art of walking more slowly, it could feel the tranquility it brings to my soul."  - tranquillity

[01313]I have a forboding feeling about this place." - foreboding

"[01553]I wonder what kind of adventure me and my boyfriend could plan together. Traveling or a cozy weekend getaway, perhaps?" - travelling is the original, one L is used only in the US. Since it is spoken, it is fine as it is now.

"[01706]Counting how many times the girl at the bar glanced my wayis important. The little things matter.",  - way is

I just skimmed it, so there may be more.

[00927]A classic ballerina bun would

I'm not sure if there are ballerinas in this world. On the other hand there are some other somewhat anacronistic things in the mod, like the Perm hair, so might be fine. :)

Same goes for the word "scrunchies". Maybe use "hairties"? But then again, some of them can't really be said other way, for example how do you call a "mohawk" hairstyle, if you can't use the word mohawk? I definitely can live with these.

Edited by monsta88
Posted (edited)

v. 6.7.0:

- found a serious bug: getting pierced would permanently disable player thoughts. Has now been fixed.

Hope not many of you were affected. If so, please revert to a previous savegame, or: install 6.7.0 and get another piercing.

Edited by emily1673

I was wondering if there was something I am missing for piercings. I noticed that the monitor has a slot for labia piercings but I do not see an option to get that area pierced from the lady in Solitude. I was going to use the piercings from Ayleid piercings for labia but it keeps getting taken off. I know I can uncheck that box but wanted to check if I was missing something first.

Also how do I remove the ear piercings so that I can use the ear piercings from Ayleid?

2 hours ago, Slimreb said:

I was wondering if there was something I am missing for piercings. I noticed that the monitor has a slot for labia piercings but I do not see an option to get that area pierced from the lady in Solitude. I was going to use the piercings from Ayleid piercings for labia but it keeps getting taken off. I know I can uncheck that box but wanted to check if I was missing something first.

Sneak into the cellar of the Bee and Barb in Riften and look for a sheet of paper on top of a barrel/small table near a bookshelf if you really want to explore this particular avenue. It opens up an entire labia piercing sub quest.

HI, i'm doing the Follower of Dibella quest and i'm on the flirt with Lena stage, and everything seems to be working fine, but after i flirt with her sexlab tries to start some scene but that scene return me a SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[1]  - Thread has timed out of the making process; resetting model for selection pool, i tried to start other animations to see if it was a problem with sexlab but everything is working fine, just this specific animation is bugged and it always start the same animation, so any way around it? 

edit: fixed it by setting the minimun number of kisses needed to have sex to zero in the mcm. it's not really a fix, but allowed me to progress.

Edited by GamerB110
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I was also thinking about writing some thoughts for combat, but I feel that is really not the scope of this mod. I also think they wouldn't work either, because they would be often out of sync with the actual happenings. It would also be weird if your character would worry about her nails while a horde of undead or bandits trying to kill her.

There was one more case when the thoughts happened when they shouldn't. I was in a dialogue with an NPC when it happened. Again, it is something which can happen in real life too, because a lot of people doesn't pay attention to what the other one is saying, but it is quite distracting when it happens in a game.

same in thought 00772

00848]Cropped short hair is low-maintenance and stylish; it's kinf of the perfect   - kind

"[01255]Embracing the art of walking more slowly, it could feel the tranquility it brings to my soul."  - tranquillity

"[01553]I wonder what kind of adventure me and my boyfriend could plan together. Traveling or a cozy weekend getaway, perhaps?" - travelling is the original, one L is used only in the US. Since it is spoken, it is fine as it is now.

"[01706]Counting how many times the girl at the bar glanced my wayis important. The little things matter.",  - way is

I'm not sure if there are ballerinas in this world. On the other hand there are some other somewhat anacronistic things in the mod, like the Perm hair, so might be fine. :)

Same goes for the word "scrunchies". Maybe use "hairties"? But then again, some of them can't really be said other way, for example how do you call a "mohawk" hairstyle, if you can't use the word mohawk? I definitely can live with these.

Yes. Of course a girl might worry about her manicure when attacked by undead, but it would be other thoughts than normally.

I will make it that during combat only thoughts with the tag "$isincombat" will be shown (which can also be complex thoughts, like $isincombat&ypsfingernailpolishworn).

About dialogue: I already had the plan to show no thoughts during dialogue. Sadly, there is no way a script can check whether the player is currently talking to an NPC, so I don't know how to implement this.

Thanks for the typos, will correct them. If you find more, just point them out. Also, voiceovers can be recorded anew, if there is something wrong with them.

You are right about the ballerina. I could change that word to "dancing girl".

Edited by emily1673
50 minutes ago, emily1673 said:

About dialogue: I already had the plan to show no thoughts during dialogue. Sadly, there is no way a script can check whether the player is currently talking to an NPC, so I don't know how to implement this.

Some mods are handling this, for example the SL Aroused Creatures. If you are in a dialog (or in a lot of other situations), the animals won't attack. Maybe take a look at that mod's scripts.

Okay the shoes are kinda working now and got toes painted. Now I'm finding another issue and I don't know how to fix it. All I have body mod wise is bodyslide and outfit studio and Caliente's Beautiful Bodies. So assumed everything was CBBE but my hands and feet are invisible now due to the shoes and the finger nails. How do I fix this?

Hyped that the questline is finished, is there a path where player ends up being able to get pregnant or is that path still not in? I remember there being some discussion about this is mostly why I'm asking.

Question I haven't found an answer to, for the nylons/stockings.  I installed Equipable Stockings and can buy them from the vendors.  They apply but I can't seem to remove them, even by clicking them, they just apply again(or look like they do).

I have to assume I'm doing something wrong, but any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Hyped that the questline is finished, is there a path where player ends up being able to get pregnant or is that path still not in? I remember there being some discussion about this is mostly why I'm asking.

Not in yet. There was talk of it being an optional quest afterwards but that hasn't been started yet.

12 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Not in yet. There was talk of it being an optional quest afterwards but that hasn't been started yet.

Aww that is a shame, is it actively disabling fertility in Fertility mode though? Or just implying that in the dialogue?

57 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Aww that is a shame, is it actively disabling fertility in Fertility mode though? Or just implying that in the dialogue?

Currently nothing's disabled. I don't know about Fertility Mode but Beeing Female gives characters a menstrual cycle and the chance of being pregnant as soon as they put on the belt and bra of female form and assume a female body shape. Emily plans to disable pregnancy stuff eventually but she also liked the idea of a Pinnochio "Real Girl" quest to finally become a woman and become capable of having babies. It's just been a lower priority than getting the main quest finished off first. That's all.

So currently nothing gets disabled but it could become more complicated in the future.

On 4/7/2024 at 2:16 PM, monsta88 said:

I took a look at the thoughts .json and read a lot of lines and while I saw some which might be OK in actual combat, even those might come out weird while you are swinging your sword or fighting for your life.

I'd say they shouldn't play during any combat.

same in thought 00772

You missed "me and my boy/girl friend". Should be "my boy/girl friend and I".

Sorry. Former tech writer/editor :grin:

4 hours ago, RileyAP said:

Question I haven't found an answer to, for the nylons/stockings.  I installed Equipable Stockings and can buy them from the vendors.  They apply but I can't seem to remove them, even by clicking them, they just apply again(or look like they do).

Had the same problem. I changed to using the older purchasable stocking packs. You can buy them from the same vendor you bought the "equipable stockings" from. Alas, if you are playing on SE/AE the stockings don't show up, but they are removable.

18 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Yes. Of course a girl might worry about her manicure when attacked by undead, but it would be other thoughts than normally.

I will make it that during combat only thoughts with the tag "$isincombat" will be shown (which can also be complex thoughts, like $isincombat&ypsfingernailpolishworn).

Thanks for the typos, will correct them. If you find more, just point them out. Also, voiceovers can be recorded anew, if there is something wrong with them.

You are right about the ballerina. I could change that word to "dancing girl".

I personally think Ballerina is more feminine and makes more sense than "Dancing girl bun."

There's no reason to change all these to fit in the Skyrim world. The make-up itself doesn't make sense in Skyrim's world. Everyone that plays the mod knows that it has elements that don't make sense in the world, and it's just fine. All the names are fine as they are.

Edited by anonymous515
5 hours ago, RileyAP said:

I've experienced something similar being unable to remove older stocking from a previous version of the mod (and being able to equip others over the top of them) and them somehow blocking the helmet slot even 'though there's nothing being worn there.

23 hours ago, Balgin said:

Sneak into the cellar of the Bee and Barb in Riften and look for a sheet of paper on top of a barrel/small table near a bookshelf if you really want to explore this particular avenue. It opens up an entire labia piercing sub quest.

I appreciate the assistance on this matter Balgin. I guess I could have figured this out if I had read the hidden sections in the mod description closer initially. I do sincerely thank you for helping though.

On another note, what could be causing the mod to turn off monitor piercings randomly? I have noticed from time to time that this function is turned off even through I am not doing it. I will click on the box to monitor again and it will work for a time and then turn off again. Does anyone have an ideal on this?

I decided to try the alternate quest line where my PC keeps "her" penis. Completed all of the stages through the end of the Dibella Quest. Two problems. First - still getting the message that "my restraints are brushing against my armor" but, of course, my PC is no longer wearing restraints (unless the cock cage is considered a restraint). Second - my PC tried to shave her pubic hair and she gets the message that she can't shave her pubic hair unless she removes the chastity belt - and she's not wearing a chastity belt any more.

The previous version,  6.6.4, has what appears to be a thought line, although I don't find it in any of the .json files. It reads something like this. "I enjoy the new piercings in your [body part] ." As the sentence is structured, it reads more like a comment someone is making to you or you are making to someone else. It should to read, "I enjoy the new piercings in my [body part]."  It could also read, "You enjoy the new piercings in your [body part]." but that reads not so much like a thought as a feeling or attitude.

When starting a new playthrough as a female, the internal comments about how much you like your pierced ears feel natural. But when you are playing as a male in the Dibella Quest, this almost instant acceptance of the piercing seems a bit unnatural. After all, the piercing was not done with your consent. You even gripe to Lena about how Corpulus virtually forced you to get them pierced. Now, over time, as you become more accustomed to how they look and, importantly, how you look with them, your attitude could well change to where you are really pleased to be wearing pierced earrings.

What might be a relatively simple fix would be creating a small branch. When a female gets her ears pierced, I'm guessing that it is only done by one of the beauty consultants, but for the Dibella Quest, it's only done by Corpulus. So, if Corpulus is doing the piercing, the PC's attitude - and his internal comments - would gradually shift from annoyance to acceptance and even feelings of pleasure at the change; but if done by a beauty consultant there would be no change.

Edited by KentuckyExpat