Hello everyone new modder here and looking for mods to go with bijin npcs, warmaidens, and wives.

xoriandruid

I enjoy the Inhabitants of skyrim and there was a problem saying it needed the hairs, and I downloaded the one for females since I didnt like apachi hair on males, I did everything correctly but it seems its an issue with the hair mod.

Also i'm interested in a body mod for myself and npcs as well but I don't want everyone to suddenly have muscles since that would not make sense, I currently am using the cbb one since it seems more natural? Anyways i'm opened to recommendations.

Also I doubt ill be able to use any physics for bodies as my fnis does not seem to work in my mo at all, ever since I reinstalled it everytime I have any fnis related files in my overwrite file it crashes at character creation screen.

And thanks everyone!

If you like natural looking, don't use CBBE bruh. Its titties look like they're inflatable. Use UNP, with BodySlide if you want to shape the sizes of the important parts to your liking.

For the FNIS issue, watch this video and follow step by step: FNIS MO Tutorial, if you followed everything correctly there is no reason for it not to work.

What's the problem with the hair mod? You need to be more specific.

I'm downloading the three "Battle Maidens" mods from Nexus now. Alters NPCs that Bijin doesn't. Also, there was a fairly recent Nexus mod that merged the three into one esp and claims to have cleaned up/updated Bijin's esps. It's currently in the Hot File list, so should be easy to find.

Also, there was a fairly recent Nexus mod that merged the three into one esp and claims to have cleaned up/updated Bijin's esps. It's currently in the Hot File list, so should be easy to find.

That mod combines all 3 Bjin mods into one esp, contains a lot of fixes and is USLEEP compatible, however it requires you to rename the Bjin Warmaidens.BSA in your Data folder to Bjin AIO.BSA first otherwise it won't work.

Going by the comments posted on the mod page, it seems to work fine if you have the loose files version installed instead of the BSA one.

If you like natural looking, don't use CBBE bruh. Its titties look like they're inflatable. Use UNP, with BodySlide if you want to shape the sizes of the important parts to your liking.

For the FNIS issue, watch this video and follow step by step: FNIS MO Tutorial, if you followed everything correctly there is no reason for it not to work.

What's the problem with the hair mod? You need to be more specific.

Ive always followed tutorials ive watched many to make sure and no it still does not work, but to say there is not a reason for it to work is silly it isnt flawless and bound to have issues with other programs like mod organizer.

I'm downloading the three "Battle Maidens" mods from Nexus now. Alters NPCs that Bijin doesn't. Also, there was a fairly recent Nexus mod that merged the three into one esp and claims to have cleaned up/updated Bijin's esps. It's currently in the Hot File list, so should be easy to find.

I dont see anything like that on nexus.

I'm using Ordinary Women, with all the Bijin mods installed after and allowed to overwrite it, to cover as many of the important NPCs as I can. Yet to find a package that sufficiently improves the men of Skyrim; I want them to look realistic, better than vanilla and thematically appropriate (so no anime faces), and that is hard to come by.

I'm using Ordinary Women, with all the Bijin mods installed after and allowed to overwrite it, to cover as many of the important NPCs as I can. Yet to find a package that sufficiently improves the men of Skyrim; I want them to look realistic, better than vanilla and thematically appropriate (so no anime faces), and that is hard to come by.

Thank you for this, now I just need to find an npc texture overhaul mod, most are ahtletic and hardened which is good on warrior types but not every npc.

Archived