Unp Bodyslide with Succubus Race ?

devilangel13

Hello! Here is my question! did there is a way to get my unp bodyslide zeroed body to work with the succubus mod?

1/ Download the Succubus Race mod to your desktop and extract the Data folder.

2/ If there is a BSA file then extract the data using 'BSAopt' into the same data folder. If not, skip this line.

3/ In Bodyslide, create your UNP body holding CTRL when building. Do the same for hands and feet.

4/ Go into your 'Bodyslide' folder in 'Caliente Tools' and using Nifskope, change the texture directory locations in each (and every) newly created .nif file to the correct Succubus folder in your Skyrim/Data/Textures folder. If you're not sure what that is, just open a corresponding .nif file from the unaltered Succubus Race mod and check the texture locations from that.

5/ Once the above is done move the mesh files from there into the relevant data/meshes folder in the Succubus Race data folder on your desktop and overwrite.

6/ I am not sure what textures the mod uses, but you require UNP compatible textures. Choose a UNP textures mod, download it and copy all the corresponding textures into the relevant data/textures folder in your Succubus Race data folder on your desktop and overwrite.

7/ If your original mod had a bsa file then repack the meshes and textures folders in your desktop data folder into a BSA file using BSAopt (saves HD space). If not, then skip this part. Make sure the bsa file has exactly the same name as the original.

8/ Repackage/Zip the Succubus mod using the new BSA file, or updated texture and meshes folders, and ensure everything has the same file/folder structure as the original mod. Rename the new UNP version compressed file to whatever you wish.

9/ Make sure the original Succubus mod is uninstalled and install your new UNP version using your mod manager program.

If you made any errors it should be obvious where the problem is because you will have mismatched textures and/or bodyparts. Just redo the above with the fixes. One error that might not be obvious is if you are using the same textures for the default races as the Succubus race. Only when you change your default textures will errors be apparent, so double check that the 6 .nif files you created have the proper Succubus texture directory structure, as explained above.

You don't have to do it using the above method, but the mod will be self contained and won't be affected if you change your non-Succubus textures or body type. Also you can save the mod to be used in the future if you ever decide to uninstall it without losing any changes you made directly to the Skyrim folder should you have made the changes another way.

One final suggestion is to include your Bodyslide body preset for the Succubus race in the mod too, using the correct folder structure. Just copy and rename your existing one to 'Succubus UNP Body' or something. That way, if you do uninstall it and reinstall it in the future, you won't have lost the body shape.

It is complicated, but it's a good learning experience if you wish to tweak other mods similarly, like follower mods.

I am lazy so I just replace the mesh and textures in the folder and build them in another folder lol 

Probably not the best way, as I get copies of the same dam body in all my follower/NPC overhaul/race etc. 

Another way would be to change the paths in the ESP and direct it to the default female folder. 

Hello! Here is my question! did there is a way to get my unp bodyslide zeroed body to work with the succubus mod?

1/ Download the Succubus Race mod to your desktop and extract the Data folder.

2/ If there is a BSA file then extract the data using 'BSAopt' into the same data folder. If not, skip this line.

3/ In Bodyslide, create your UNP body holding CTRL when building. Do the same for hands and feet.

4/ Go into your 'Bodyslide' folder in 'Caliente Tools' and using Nifskope, change the texture directory locations in each (and every) newly created .nif file to the correct Succubus folder in your Skyrim/Data/Textures folder. If you're not sure what that is, just open a corresponding .nif file from the unaltered Succubus Race mod and check the texture locations from that.

5/ Once the above is done move the mesh files from there into the relevant data/meshes folder in the Succubus Race data folder on your desktop and overwrite.

6/ I am not sure what textures the mod uses, but you require UNP compatible textures. Choose a UNP textures mod, download it and copy all the corresponding textures into the relevant data/textures folder in your Succubus Race data folder on your desktop and overwrite.

7/ If your original mod had a bsa file then repack the meshes and textures folders in your desktop data folder into a BSA file using BSAopt (saves HD space). If not, then skip this part. Make sure the bsa file has exactly the same name as the original.

8/ Repackage/Zip the Succubus mod using the new BSA file, or updated texture and meshes folders, and ensure everything has the same file/folder structure as the original mod. Rename the new UNP version compressed file to whatever you wish.

9/ Make sure the original Succubus mod is uninstalled and install your new UNP version using your mod manager program.

If you made any errors it should be obvious where the problem is because you will have mismatched textures and/or bodyparts. Just redo the above with the fixes. One error that might not be obvious is if you are using the same textures for the default races as the Succubus race. Only when you change your default textures will errors be apparent, so double check that the 6 .nif files you created have the proper Succubus texture directory structure, as explained above.

You don't have to do it using the above method, but the mod will be self contained and won't be affected if you change your non-Succubus textures or body type. Also you can save the mod to be used in the future if you ever decide to uninstall it without losing any changes you made directly to the Skyrim folder should you have made the changes another way.

One final suggestion is to include your Bodyslide body preset for the Succubus race in the mod too, using the correct folder structure. Just copy and rename your existing one to 'Succubus UNP Body' or something. That way, if you do uninstall it and reinstall it in the future, you won't have lost the body shape.

It is complicated, but it's a good learning experience if you wish to tweak other mods similarly, like follower mods.

Thank's! i' ll come back to you when i will start to do this manipulation ^^

Archived