Beastiality Art [REQ]

robotxrok

Hey LL gang!

Firstly, I would like to say I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New-years! :)

....but on to business as usual 

Anyone working on a mod that changes all the art around the commonwealth to something more beastiality oriented? There are TONS of great images that you could use that would keep it ALMOST lore friendly enough to also keep it sexy af. 

Any others want this? IMHO I think it would be a good idea to start regardless since (atleast for me) there will be a much anticipated beastiality mod released once GECK (or its alternative) is released. 

It would be rad to see billboards of epic knotting for like maybe a beast club in diamond city or what have you. 

thanks for reading and/or considering!

P.S. To any of the OG modders out there that have been apart of LL for much longer than I; I have much more time on my hands, and I am a HUGE fan of what happens here. Ive been here for a couple years and I would be totally willing to learn how todo virtually anything to help keep the ball rolling on mods and such (LIKE learn how to do something like create the mod im asking for). As far as what i know regarding literal modding, my slate is clean. But i have a hefty battlestation, tits fast internet, Intellect and a desire to learn. 

Warm regards, Jzam aka robotxrok

post-27425-0-71362500-1452730111_thumb.png

For Fallout 4 the CK is not yet out.

So just keep your engine to the minimum, and be ready to pump it to the top when CK will be released.

Right now all mods for Fallout have some serious problems because they are all "Masters". Until we will get the CK, and the full new esp format will be decoded mods can only be partial.

For Fallout 4 the CK is not yet out.

So just keep your engine to the minimum, and be ready to pump it to the top when CK will be released.

Right now all mods for Fallout have some serious problems because they are all "Masters". Until we will get the CK, and the full new esp format will be decoded mods can only be partial.

for sure

Yeah I know what the current capabilities are and are not until "CK" comes out. Im more referring to the fact that there are already mods that change the art around The Commonwealth. Why not make a beastiality oriented one. So instead of it being lore friendly pin-up style art, its beast art. 

Jzam 

I am OK with the idea.

If you just want to replace some textures, then you can go right now.

But if you want to add races, NPCs, or alter an existing race/NPC, then better to wait the CK.

Hey LL gang!

Firstly, I would like to say I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New-years! :)

Anyone working on a mod that changes all the art around the commonwealth to something more beastiality oriented? There are TONS of great images that you could use that would keep it ALMOST lore friendly enough to also keep it sexy af.

Any others want this? IMHO I think it would be a good idea to start regardless since (atleast for me) there will be a much anticipated beastiality mod released once GECK (or its alternative) is released.

It would be rad to see billboards of epic knotting for like maybe a beast club in diamond city or what have you.

P.S. To any of the OG modders out there that have been apart of LL for much longer than I; I have much more time on my hands, and I am a HUGE fan of what happens here. Ive been here for a couple years and I would be totally willing to learn how todo virtually anything to help keep the ball rolling on mods and such (LIKE learn how to do something like create the mod im asking for). As far as what i know regarding literal modding, my slate is clean. But i have a hefty battlestation, tits fast internet, Intellect and a desire to learn.

Package a folder with around 300 HD beastiality photos or cartoons and I will make that mod for you. I already had one up but after removing so many TOS violating or close to violating images, I wasn't left with much of a Shadman Art Overhaul so I deleted the whole mod. But, I'll do a full Zoo Mod if you collect the images.

Hey LL gang!

Package a folder with around 300 HD beastiality photos or cartoons and I will make that mod for you. I already had one up but after removing so many TOS violating or close to violating images, I wasn't left with much of a Shadman Art Overhaul so I deleted the whole mod. But, I'll do a full Zoo Mod if you collect the images.

If you don't mind, could you post that mod here when that gets made? kinda sounds awesome :)

Hey LL gang!

fuck yeah. Im on it. UGH i wish hadnt deleted my old library. i had thousands of pics. Give me 5 Days from today 1/16/16 Check back on 1/21/16 

Hey LL gang!

UPDATE! Im already 105 images in. I could see this folder being filled by the end of the day. HAZAAH!!!!!

Hey LL gang!

UPDATE! Im already 105 images in. I could see this folder being filled by the end of the day. HAZAAH!!!!!

I have about 50+ so far myself. Be sure to post them to LL so I can download em, then give me till probably Wednesday to finish the mod. And yes of course, I'll post it to Lovers Lab.

Hey LL gang!

If you don't mind, could you post that mod here when that gets made? kinda sounds awesome :)

I will of course post it to Lovers Lab. Where else would I post beautiful art?

Hi guys, small recommendation.

When you quote another post, please remove the text that is not useful.

Or the thread will become not legible.

Is there a way to do that? Anytime I've selected a portion of the text to delete so I can clear up some space, it deleted the whole thing and doesn't show as a reply. What's the trick?

thanks for reading and/or considering! <-- only this line is kept

<-- only this line is kept

I will of course post it to Lovers Lab. Where else would I post beautiful art?

Hi guys, small recommendation. <-- only this line is kept

Is there a way to do that? Anytime I've selected a portion of the text to delete so I can clear up some space, it deleted the whole thing and doesn't show as a reply. What's the trick?

Yes.

With the normal editor you can just delete the items you don't want to post, or also a whole old, not relevant, quote.

And you can go in BBEdit mode to have a super-fine editing of items, if the standard editor is not good enough.

Awaiting approval....

What kind of approval are you wanting for?

Maybe a PM will solve this right away.

We are waiting for Ashal to unbidden it. We fixed what was necessary and have PM'd him.

Btw, Sickotik did an incredible job and it needs to be released haha. 

Sickotik's standalone painting mod is very cool, and you can easily replace a few of those. It seems like you guys, including Sickotic, are working on an actual replacer though.  

I know it can be done because other places I'm on have replaced all posters, billboards e.t.c. with their interest... It's just not bestiality.

I'd help the project directly, especially since I can technically texture, but I have essentially zero beast stuff on my PC for a fair multitude of reasons...

Still though, I'll be around, maybe see what else stems from all of your ideas!

Archived