[Request] Fondling Animations

Goddifist

Will there ever be fondling idle animations? or does the GECK need to come out. Without any actual sex(tec) if it possible it be nice to get a fondling animation.

Crouching the animation would be touching/rubbing your pussy

Standing the animation will be playing with your breasts or pussy so on and so forth

animations like those

I'm wanting the Pole dance animation... oh wait we don't really know how to unpack and repack the HKX animations files yet... damn.

And I did all that work to put stripper poles in my house, damnit (just kidding that mod has not be created yet either)

I'm wanting the Pole dance animation... oh wait we don't really know how to unpack and repack the HKX animations files yet... damn.

And I did all that work to put stripper poles in my house, damnit (just kidding that mod has not be created yet either)

Oh come now we all know you were talking about the stripper poles in your living room. lol j/k. ;) Though this man cave wouldn't be half bad would it?

post-946029-0-62311200-1452662792_thumb.jpg

Truth is, that about the only thing that's happened with Fallout 4 modding has been textures, and a few simple meshes, but they have been force fed into the game, and really aren't perfect.

Without the GECK and proper tools, modders aren't doing anything yet.  Animations are a big question mark at this point as well.

Archived