How to make character only body?

Hi I was wondering if there was a way to make sure that the player can be the only one to use a body type? Is there a way to do that?

Mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1751-gigabite-femboy-body/

Trying to use this body type above but it seems to affect all npcs as well as myself. 

Edit: Can you make another race then apply the body to that race so something like Nord2 get all the files from there then copy and paste the mod on to that?

Yes, you can apply it to a custom race, that's what I personally do. I suggest you get Ningheim, it's very similar to the Nord race which is nice, because if you created a character you like using the Nord you can just export the head using RaceMenu. Or you can just make your own. You can also apply different textures to your character with a custom race, it's much better and all. 

Yes, you can apply it to a custom race, that's what I personally do. I suggest you get Ningheim, it's very similar to the Nord race which is nice, because if you created a character you like using the Nord you can just export the head using RaceMenu. Or you can just make your own. You can also apply different textures to your character with a custom race, it's much better and all. 

I'm sorry but this is for oblivion. I kind of don't understand why you posted a skyrim mod. Well I kind of don't know what to do now.

You can use SetBody

In game you use the SetBody self spell and choose the Body you want.

With the SetBody target spell you can give your companion a unique Body.

! But if you wear clothes you have the Body size of the clothes/armor Mod/replacer.

My Player use only Mod armor/clothes in my Body size, no vanilla armors.

( All female NPCs in my game have HGEC E Cup and the vanilla E Cup armor-clothes replacer and my Player use HGEC H Cup and H Cup Mod armor-clothes  )

You can replace a SetBody Body you don't like or need with the femboy Body. ( overwrite the 4 Body meshes [ Hand, foot, upper, lower nif ] with the femboy Body meshes )

Edit: It works with Lovers, the Setbody Body will not be removed during sex.

------------------------------------------

Or you use Blockhead and set your Player Body in the Blockhead ini.

Same Problem you need  fitting clothing/armor.

I'm sorry but this is for oblivion. I kind of don't understand why you posted a skyrim mod. Well I kind of don't know what to do now.

Shit, I'm stupid, didn't see it was for Oblivion. Try to forget my error and carry on xDD

You can use SetBody

In game you use the SetBody self spell and choose the Body you want.

With the SetBody target spell you can give your companion a unique Body.

! But if you wear clothes you have the Body size of the clothes/armor Mod/replacer.

My Player use only Mod armor/clothes in my Body size, no vanilla armors.

( All female NPCs in my game have HGEC E Cup and the vanilla E Cup armor-clothes replacer and my Player use HGEC H Cup and H Cup Mod armor-clothes  )

You can replace a SetBody Body you don't like or need with the femboy Body. ( overwrite the 4 Body meshes [ Hand, foot, upper, lower nif ] with the femboy Body meshes )

Edit: It works with Lovers, the Setbody Body will not be removed during sex.

------------------------------------------

Or you use Blockhead and set your Player Body in the Blockhead ini.

Same Problem you need  fitting clothing/armor.

Hmm I don't know how that works unfortunately. Like do I put the files from GIGABITE in another folder or something? As for Blockhead I've been warned not to use it by a friend. 

Which Set Body version are you using?

SetBody-reloaded or one of the "old/classic" versions ?

Tell me and I can tell you what you must do.

Edit: and do you use Roberts female body ? The femboy body replaces the imperial body textures !!! If you use HGEC all your NPCs have totally wrong texture ( Looks  shit! Roberts and HGEC use different textures and are not compatible ! )

Lovers use HGEC !!!

If you want to use the femboy body you shoud create a new race with own texture folder.

Then replace a SetBody body with the FemBody ( so your player can have the FemBody )

And if you use Lovers/LAPF:  create a new LAPF lowerbody which your character uses during sex. ( LAPF has empty folders you can use for own bodies )

Then you have a unique race with unique body and right body during sex.

But if you use HGEC for all NPCs your character can only use the FemBoy armor and clothes , not the NPC HGEC clothes. Except full-body HGEC armor/clothes without visible skin you can use.

I haven't used any yet. I have it downloaded (SetBody Reloaded) but I was looking for more information on how to use it. I don't have any other bodys yet. I just want to make sure my character is good until I install those. 

So really what I want is for the player character to have the FemBoy mod then the males to have there own then the females their own. Does that make sense? Could you do a list of what I have to do please? (I haven't modded Oblivion in ages so I feel like a super noob xD)

Edit: another thing I'm using this mod to make the male look more female: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/4431/?

It was recommended by GIGIABITE to use it for an actual look. 

Edit2: Okay I looked on GIGABITE's Description and he says to to use what you suggested. My only problem is how do you even use this?

I've installed both roberts male and female bodies. The Setbody I've downloaded is from this website: 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/52-setbody-reloaded/

This might be a bad version but I'll await your instructions. Thanks 

? Rens Beauty pack is for vanilla body and will not work with Roberts or HHEC body , but you can only use the Hair.

Do you want to use Lovers ? then better use a HGEC body for NPCs.

Setbody reloaded is ok ( if you don't want to use Blockhead use the "old" no Blockhead version. )  ! All SetBody Mods are HGEC. But that's not a problem if you need it only for your player. But you can use a "old" smaller version from Nexus ( you need only one body you replace with the FemBoy body )

Male Body: yes Roberts male

Female: Roberts female if fine but there are not many armor clothes Mods for Roberts female. HGEC is the "Standard" Body Version. But also no Problem.

But I never used Roberts female, so I don't have any Links.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OK if you want Roberts male and female. And FemBoy for player.

You need the http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40532/ ( body and the vanilla armor clothes replacer)

A Roberts female body , and a vanilla armor clothes replacer

Set body ( in game you use a spell to choose your body)

And if you want to use Lovers you have do do a lot of NifSkope work and create lowerbodies for player and NPCs

Here my install Link for HGEC http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/

Read it !!! Not only for HGEC ! also how to install the game, and how to sort Mods . DO NOT INSTALL THE GAME IN C:\Program files (86) !!!!

You can PM me.

My steam is in C:\Program files (86), I've never had any problems with games here. Or any mods that use applications. I use wyre bash here all the time. 

I do want to use lovers. I think it might be easier.

The thing that's bothering me though is that I can't find a way to add the FemBoy body to the list or anything. 

Another reason to use HGEC: All Lovers Mods which add clothes use HGEC and if your NPCs use Roberts female texture the visible body parts are messed up.

! And some Mods add clothes for the player , so if you use the FemBoy and the FemBoy-Roberts texture the visible body parts are messed up.

That's a reason why I don't use the FemBoy Mod. Too many compatibility problems.

C:\Program files (86) can work fine. And works fine if you have no Mods.

But with Mods , especially replacers it does not work for many people. Also tools like OBSE and Pluggy often do not work right.

If you have a new installation without Mods better change it now before you have problems. And the Game must not be in the same folder as Steam.

Archived