X117 and loversPK

Guest strike105x

Guest strike105x

Hi i was wondering if loversPK has some options regarding x117 races, the reason i ask is because even if one of my characters isn't a X117 race one its about that height... and the animations are way off...

Hi i was wondering if loversPK has some options regarding x117 races' date=' the reason i ask is because even if one of my characters isn't a X117 race one its about that height... and the animations are way off...

[/quote']

inb4 drama about x117 races and Lovers.

Anyway, you can't do much about it. You can only try to manually adjust them ingame.

Iirc, there is a setscale mod for lovers that'll put you and your partner at the same scale while the sex act is running - which should in theory eliminate most alignment issues. I never tried it though. And if you are short exactly because you like the disparity in height, you're out of luck. The best you can hope for then is to re-position manually and remove the worst of the animations you can't match up entirely.

Archived