All Female Settlers

sinkitsune

i think it either needs geck or is much less painful to implement with geck. but once we get spawn lists or what ever the game uses to add new settlers it should be as easy as making change for male settler extremely low and change for female really high 

I use the command "RecycleActor; moveto player" until the settler is a female/has a better face.

Problem with this though, you can't trade items with the settler for a while, so I use the command "OpenActorContainer 1" if I really wanted to trade items immediately.

I'm not sure when one will be able to trade with the settler via talking again, but it does fix itself eventually. At least for me it did.

Commands are without the quotes.

Settlers respawn without their clothes equipped.

Well there's this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4916/? I have been using it for a while now. No issues so far and I would say that 90% of all NPCs are now women. Basically unless they are named or essential NPCs this mod will change guys into women.

^THIS

works great

Almost, not all Settlers change sadly sad.png

Cause they still need to make new little settlers.  ;-)

Well there's this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4916/? I have been using it for a while now. No issues so far and I would say that 90% of all NPCs are now women. Basically unless they are named or essential NPCs this mod will change guys into women.

^THIS

works great

Almost, not all Settlers change sadly :(

they do for me i have not seen 1 male on any of the NEW settlements i have made.

Archived