Is there a reason my PC doesn't get wounded?

GodSmack

For awhile (a looong while) now i've wondered why when ever i hit someone with a sword or even with my fists blood appears on them instantly however when im hit by even the strongest attack blood never forms on me.

is there something that affects this? like modding the skin/armor/etc?

or is this something i have to play around with in my settings to get to work?

This has happened both with a modded skyrim and with a vanilla skyrim run, the chance of me bleeding is very slim even while getting 25%'d from 100% by an enemy

It could be the armor you are wearing. But since it's happening on vanilla run as well, I dunno.

Have you tried using enhanced blood textures. it has mcm menu for setting up your blood. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/?

(just stay away from bloody facials mod)

yes i already have this mod, while it does help i barely ever see any blood

how does the armor im wearing effect it exactly? is it something that wasn't added to it when it was created?

It could be the armor you are wearing. But since it's happening on vanilla run as well, I dunno.

Have you tried using enhanced blood textures. it has mcm menu for setting up your blood. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/?

(just stay away from bloody facials mod)

yes i already have this mod, while it does help i barely ever see any blood

how does the armor im wearing effect it exactly? is it something that wasn't added to it when it was created?

I'm not a mod creator myself but yes I think they have to add something to it for blood to show up.

If you get blood on non altered vanilla armor you will know for sure it's the armor.

Archived