View File

Zaz Crafting

NOTICE

I'm not really playing Skyrim any longer.

I will keep an eye out for further Zaz Animation Pack updates, and

try to keep this updated if I can. That being said, if anyone wants to

use any content from this mod (what little there is) or even take over

the mod completely, please be my guest.

Just keep it free and fun.

Thanks.

This mod adds crafting recipes for most of the Zaz Animation Pack items, including collars, cuffs, gags, blindfolds, hoods, belts, yokes, armbinder, and punishment weapons. At a blacksmith's forge or anvil, make yourself a Zaz Crafting Book with one roll of paper and one piece of leather. When the book is in your inventory crafting recipes for the Zaz items will appear. Without the book the recipes will not show up, so your menu won't be cluttered.

This is just a simple way of getting the items to play with, without having to resort to console commands or having another mod equip them on you. I made up the recipes myself with materials that felt appropriate.

MINI CRAFTING GUIDE

zaz_craft_forge_1_mini.jpg

zaz_craft_book_mini.jpg

zaz_craft_forge_2_mini.jpg

zaz_craft_forge_3_mini.jpg

REQUIREMENTS
Zaz Animation Pack and its own requirements.

INSTALLATION
Use your favourite mod manager, or drop the zaz-craft.esp into your Skyrim Data folder. Load order shouldn't matter.
To uninstall, reverse the process.

THANKS
Bethesda for Skyrim
ZaZ and xaz for the Zaz Animation Pack
Ashal for LoversLab
szok47 for the request that sparked me into action to make the mod
My proud warrioress, Audra, who was a good sport in modelling some of the restraints. I'll set her free once she's calmed down a bit... :s

zaz_craft_audra_2.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/07/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

How did you do the tears? holy shit!?

They're actually included in Zaz 6.07, for use with Slave Tats. I saw them when I was using Slave Tats a while ago and tracked them down. I copied the textures and overwrote a couple of the beauty marks included in RaceMenu so I can use them on their own.

In the Zaz files they're in: textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool

Call me weird, but tears and drool just make a bound and gagged girl that much better ;)

I love how your character looks! (I am currently using so many different replacers that my characters started looking kinda derpy)

2 Questions:

Which body model and textures are you using? 

Is it compatible with devious devices?

Thanks for answering in advance :)

I love how your character looks! (I am currently using so many different replacers that my characters started looking kinda derpy)

2 Questions:

Which body model and textures are you using? 

Is it compatible with devious devices?

Thanks for answering in advance :)

Thanks. She's using 7BO (sevenbase oppai.) More specifically, it's the 7BO preset from UUNP bodyslide, and if you use The Devious Corner you can build all the devious devices to fit.

Textures are mature skin diffuse maps and fitness body normal maps for a touch of muscle.

showing a image of the items in the crafting menu might be a good idea as a way for people to confirm their being made there not just gotten from standard zaz methods

Do you mean I should upload a picture of the crafting menu to add to the mod description? Good idea. I'll get on that in the morning.

For personal reasons I'm taking a break from the site. I consider this mod finished and won't be developing it any further. If, for some reason, anyone wants to use any content from it (what little there is) or even take over the mod, please be my guest. Just keep it free and fun.

Thanks

How did you do the tears? holy shit!?

They're actually included in Zaz 6.07, for use with Slave Tats. I saw them when I was using Slave Tats a while ago and tracked them down. I copied the textures and overwrote a couple of the beauty marks included in RaceMenu so I can use them on their own.

In the Zaz files they're in: textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool

Call me weird, but tears and drool just make a bound and gagged girl that much better ;)

Thank you so much :)

Not weird, i feel the same way

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New version up. This is just a quick update for the new and rearranged items in the latest Zaz pack.

My statement in the opening post still stands though. If anyone wants to take over please go ahead. I'll try to keep an eye out if Zaz updates again and see if anything needs changing.

Can't you already craft the zaz items already once you get the Devious Crafting feat? Does this allow crafting any items that the Devious Crafting feat doesn't cover?

If I remember correctly, the devious devices crafting only allow crafting of the DD assets, not ZAZ stuff.  Some of the things I've never been able to craft with DD crafting is things like the whips, riding crops, etc that are included in ZAZ.  This allows that.  And there are some gags that are in ZAZ but not a DD version of (wooden bit gag is one that comes to mind).

If I remember correctly, the devious devices crafting only allow crafting of the DD assets, not ZAZ stuff. Some of the things I've never been able to craft with DD crafting is things like the whips, riding crops, etc that are included in ZAZ. This allows that. And there are some gags that are in ZAZ but not a DD version of (wooden bit gag is one that comes to mind).

Sounds good, thanks for the info!

If I remember correctly, the devious devices crafting only allow crafting of the DD assets, not ZAZ stuff. Some of the things I've never been able to craft with DD crafting is things like the whips, riding crops, etc that are included in ZAZ. This allows that. And there are some gags that are in ZAZ but not a DD version of (wooden bit gag is one that comes to mind).

Sounds good, thanks for the info!

Yes, that's right. The devious smithing perk doesn't allow you to craft the Zaz items, neither the weapons nor any of the gags, hoods and restraints. That's just for the devious stuff.

As a side note, the latest Zaz pack does actually include non-devious versions of the devices from devious assets. With the exception of the yoke I haven't added recipes for them in this update for a couple of reasons. First, only the yoke has a mesh and textures included in Zaz itself. The rest of them rely on you having DD assets installed which not everyone who uses Zaz will have. If I put recipes for them in then anyone who doesn't use DD will be wondering why they can craft invisible items. And second, because I've already made a mod to let you craft non-devious devices, including all the expansion devices.

I fell in love with the character on the screenshots. Can you share the preset and used mods? :)

Here's a preset for her, although she might have been changed slightly since I took the screenshots. I can't remember.

Audra_DW_preset.7z

Mods used:

RaceMenu

KS Hairdos Renewal

SG Female Eyebrows

Eyes of Beauty

Freckle Mania

I posted earlier in the topic about the body and skin textures I used for her. If you don't have Freckle Mania installed then she will probably appear bright purple when you load the preset. Setting any makeup, body, hand and feet overlays to default should fix it, but she obviously won't have her freckles.

For anyone interested, by the way, I also posted an update of my sister's Wrist-Binder mod last night to bring it up to speed with the latest Zaz. Because I don't have access to the file itself I could only post in the support thread, so anyone following the mod might not know about it. Here's the post if you want to check it out.

Thanks.

any handcuff protected anti broken on start animations with creatures ? in tis mod

i have try many hadcufs but all times broken on start anims  :s

You need to post this in the ZAZ thread.  This mod only allows the crafting of the ZAZ items.

• 3 months later...
Guest Long John

@For Anyone Who Maintains - Could the crafting book be expanded to give some details on the ZAZ Devices (some pictures would be nice) and/or their crafting in game (as if the reader is the blacksmith forging these items kind of like how you are taught to blacksmith in game).

Though in reality it is the access for the device crafting recipes to enable their creation. Following on from this having to have the book in the inventory to access the recipes seems a bit much. How about reading the book (where if possible) each page teaches you a different device recipe until you reach the end of the book. Also once learned the recipes continue to be available from that point forward during that play through whether or not the book is currently in the inventory.

Why not have the Devious Devices: Assets as a soft dependency used if installed which acts as a requirement for those recipes and/or crafting book details to be available?

In the situation of your deceased sister's modification(s) have you considered making a case with the site Administration to be given access to the file and/or thread postings?

• 2 years later...