My follower is brain dead...help.

sabytango

So i installed Amazing follower tweak mod to be able to change ledya's armor.

Next thing i know i could change her armor but she no longer moves nor follow me anymore.

I uninstalled the mod thinking every thing will go back to normal but sadly it didn't and she is standing there like and idiot.

I had BTRH Waifu installed before that so maybe this was the reason?

either way she is dead to me and she was the only follower i had.

Any help?

Lesson of the day :

Before installing an overhul mod make sure to make a backup save...just in case you fuck things up.

You mean Lydia, the Houscarl?

I have had trouble with AFF personally.  I used UFO for the longest time, but started using EFF. 

I can't tell you what happened, but it is that save that is bugged out.  If dismissing her and rehiring her doesn't help, and older save isn't an option, then I dunno what to tell you.  

Maybe try installing EFF?

OMG i was the one who is brain dead.

today earlier i tried this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32312-erotic-and-the-usual-dancing-in-skyrim/

And while this mod is amazing when i have an actor in it this actor will freez in his place not able to move.

so when i removed all the actors from the list she was one of them and she moved again.

Thnks alot for help....also EEF is very good and easy to use with alot of functionally.

My save is safe.

you mod and you learn :D.

Archived