Question about TamagoClub with "no MBP" patch

Hello :blush: I want to try TamagoClub but I don't like MBP because people said i can't use HGEC body if I install TamagoClub's requirements, these:

Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition

Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition++

x117 Race ++

So I basically have 2 question, one; can these mods work together with HGEC? I really don't want to play as an elf eared 15yo girl with a H-cup boob job.

second; I download the "no MBP" patch, after I read the instructions I notice that (maybe I'm wrong) I can use just the replace without the patch? is this correct? that means I don't have to use Wrye Bash?

Well last night I did the whole thing with Wrye Bash, I had to download SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3 BTW, well, the kid was horrible, that's why I'm thinking about a normal install...

thanks (sorry for my bad English... is it really THAT bad?) :s

Oh one more thing, I can't take screenshots! they look awful! my oblivion install it's not under "program files", AA is disabled, any idea?

About the "screen" I got that error... I don't know if TamgoClub screwed up something...

x117 Race ++

All those files only change npc appearance and add new races, don't have nothing to do with changening the bodies :)

So you can use HGEC body as much as you want.

And about error it looks like LoversTachi2 error. try to save > disable plugin in mod manager > enter game > save > exit > active plugin again.

If you don't have tachi2 plugin disable tamago plugins and do the same thing with tamago plugins as I wrote for tachi2.

Guest Donkey

Hello :blush: I want to try TamagoClub but I don't like MBP because people said i can't use HGEC body if I install TamagoClub's requirements' date=' these:

x117 Race ++

So I basically have 2 question, one; can these mods work together with HGEC? I really don't want to play as an elf eared 15yo girl with a H-cup boob job.

second; I download the "no MBP" patch, after I read the instructions I notice that (maybe I'm wrong) I can use just the replace without the patch? is this correct? that means I don't have to use Wrye Bash?

Well last night I did the whole thing with Wrye Bash, I had to download SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3 BTW, well, the kid was horrible, that's why I'm thinking about a normal install...

thanks (sorry for my bad English... is it really THAT bad?) :s

Oh one more thing, I can't take screenshots! they look awful! my oblivion install it's not under "program files", AA is disabled, any idea?

About the "screen" I got that error... I don't know if TamgoClub screwed up something...

[/quote']

That bug can pop-up on rare occasion. mostly where there is not enough room. or when the sex acts are suppose to occur and their other ai package are activated at the same time. Or when you are at place when there is sex acts happening. and you move to a new location. Like entering a new building.

Usually a fix for this would be to use your lovers with pk spell tab and use th option lowest in your list and repair all surrounding bugs or only motion fix.

so far the only time i had this bug when i was playing with joburgh active.