The real problem

Gameplayer

The real problem with Gaming is that Murphies Law has some not well known rules that apply to gaming.

Rule:

If you had to take a day off work or school to play your video game, the reality is the game will be crash prone and suffer aweful bugs.

If however its after midnight and you have to be at work or school for something very important that same crash prone game will function perfectly.

I spend more time modding Skyrim than I do playing it these days. Perhaps it's just because I've played the shit out of it already, or maybe it's because I help beta-test mods. I can't remember the last time I actually completed more than the first few quests.

I spend more time modding Skyrim than I do playing it these days. Perhaps it's just because I've played the shit out of it already, or maybe it's because I help beta-test mods. I can't remember the last time I actually completed more than the first few quests.

Totally agree with this post :D

Archived